Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2016, 11:33 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,450,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
I tend to go in and trust completely until a man shows me that I can't trust them or we are incompatible.
Perhaps you should consider not being so trusting from the get go. Trust is something that should be earned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2016, 11:36 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,034,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
Dude you just say you wanted perfection.
get it clear to your head you are not going to find it period.
I did not say I wanted a perfect guy. I said I want one the fits me perfectly. In other words I want one that I can handle their flaws. I am certainly not perfect and don't expect perfection from anyone else

Old 03-30-2016, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
Busy night.

Perhaps you should consider not being so trusting from the get go. Trust is something that should be earned.
Maybe you should learn how many days are in a week. Saw the one guy last night. My ex is coming over tonight to help me with something at the house.

Old 03-30-2016, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Maybe you should learn how many days are in a week. Saw the one guy last night. My ex is coming over tonight to help me with something at the house.
Sorry. I edited my post as my eyes played tricks on me and I saw both of those comments as posted today. Probably because I read them both today. However, I stand by my comment on not being so trusting. I'm slow to trust and the last person I blindly trusted totally blew up in my face.

Old 03-30-2016, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You just do things weird is what I am saying. You kept this guy in the friend zone for 18 months before you would consider dating him.

DURING that time you had a relationship with the guy on your couch (who you were sharing [unwillingly] with another woman), AND during that time you went on your date-a-thon.

You think that makes you look picky and like you wait to get to know a guy? No. That means you couldn't find someone else, so you went with the poor guy you kept sticking with the high bar tabs.

Your actions ARE easy, whether or not you have sex.
I went in the 60 date-a-thon prior to dating couch guy.. How am I easy? I am hard to get close to.

Old 03-30-2016, 11:46 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times
Quote:
I am hard to get close to.
Now you are getting it.

Old 03-30-2016, 11:50 AM

4,828 posts, read 4,283,808 times
I wonder if she has an excel spreadsheet to keep track of all these guys? Dear...

Old 03-30-2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
This is a common MO for you....I know, what are friends for?
Isn't that what friends are for? I helped him an insane amount last week and he can come help me with something tonight.

Old 03-30-2016, 11:53 AM

971 posts, read 688,989 times
Part of the problem is she goes into high gear to find another failure as soon as she realizes she is being used and wasting her time. Then she picks the first guy that comes along that fits her picky specifications. Then, of course, he is the perfect guy, perfect fit, loves her kids etc.

And, hard as it is to believe, there he was right under her nose all along cause she has actually known him for years! And he always wanted to date her! You just can't make this stuff up. Repetitive pattern time after time and SHE DOESN'T LEARN.

If the latest victim, errr i mean boyfriend, did not turn and run after hearing of the two kids to two different baby daddy stories, and the crazy stalker ex who wants to kill her, we all know what he wants. But she hasn't figured that out yet.

If she withholds sex as she said she would until she gets married, i give this kid a month max, until he is gone and she is once again trying to figure out what went wrong.

Old 03-30-2016, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
I wonder if she has an excel spreadsheet to keep track of all these guys? Dear...
I did that once. At the time, I had signed up for both OKC and Match to compare being on a free and a paid site to see if one was really better than the other.

In my experience, no. Over the course of 5 years, I've had two dates from OKC, none from Match and eHarmony is how I learned about fake profiles. None from POF or Tinder either, but I was only on those for about a month and a week, respectively. I did talk to someone from Tinder. He was underemployed, had no friends, wasn't really involved in his kids' lives even though they live a mile from him and wanted to make sure I had time in my schedule to spend 3-4 hours a day with him growing our relationship. And then he went on a weird tangent comparing sex to a pilot flying a plane and the plane crashing.

Yep, this is what I attract.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships