U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2016, 06:16 PM

39,424 posts, read 38,049,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by azsportpilot View Post
While it's tempting to laugh at the insanity of this post, yes i laughed too, there may be an underlying psychological condition here

the posts read like the musings of a 12 year old girl who has daddy issues, however the OP states that she is 25 years old.

OP if you are reading this you may wish to consider sitting down with a therapist, and explaining to her (it should be a her) your plans which you have outlined for us here, I'm sure she can help you get back on track

as far as advice:...please realize that finding a military man to marry and breed you will not make you feel any better, you will just create victims, in my opinion you are not yet ready to be a mother
Believe it or not, the has a female therapist, but her therapist is pregnant, which makes the OP jealous.

She certainly does have an "underlying" emotional problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2016, 06:33 PM

741 posts, read 350,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Irrelevant. It's irrelevant. It will still take you many many years and probably several relationships. At the rate you're progressing we're talking mid 30s at the outside. If this is real, you're talking like a dreamy 15 yo not a 25 yo.
I can get it together I'm mature

Old 03-29-2016, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
It refers to military dependents with special needs, be they disabilities or medical conditions. Because not all duty stations have access to the types of health care facilities these dependents may need, it can limit where the service member is eligible to be sent, or may require them to go on orders unaccompanied. Disabilities are categorized by the military, and category and type of restriction are connected.
Oh well I wouldn't need anything special I can function normally

Old 03-29-2016, 06:35 PM

7,245 posts, read 12,707,318 times
I actually laughed at the whole American Sniper thing and I feel bad about it now. Rather morbid, I must say.

Face it, OP, you're really no better than a base bunny. It's pure arrogance your part to presume that only you would such have "noble" intentions.

I can't really agree with how you view Military Men.... And this is coming from me, a military brat who still have lots of military friends. I loved the commissary, loved living on base, etc. But I had no interest in being a military wife, especially knowing what my mom went through. Way too stressful.

Anyhow, all those adjectives can also be applied to other men who are not in the military. Why not expand your list to police officers, firefighters (and whatever other men in uniform there is)? But I have to agree with the Hampton Roads area suggestion, since you're already looking in VA. Lovely area.

Old 03-29-2016, 06:37 PM

4,549 posts, read 3,529,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Believe it or not, the has a female therapist, but her therapist is pregnant, which makes the OP jealous.

She certainly does have an "underlying" emotional problem.
Well, I am not familiar with all the medical terms. But the OP seems like a person who fixates on what they want, so she's easy to get bitter or jealous when others have it. A case of people wanting something they may not have, or rarely get.

I think of a show where this guy is still a virgin, and pushing his gf for sex. She asks why he's so obsessed with sex, and his reply is "Because I never get any."

With OP, it's a man and babies. She'd like to have a man, but for some reason she can never hold to relationships, which makes her even more desperate for a relationship and babies that many girls younger than her, and older than her seem to get with no problem. So the bitterness comes in, with the "When is it my turn?" position where they watch people get what they'd like to have, but struggle to get.

So with the OP, it seems to have reached an all time high with this feelings, that seeing her therapist makes things worse because she's pregnant.

Someone made a post about it, but I wouldn't know where to begin in finding it. Is that people who are in solid relationships, or never had much problem with them won't see relationships as a big deal, it's just another area of life. But those that struggle, and either never dated, or date but never had relationships happen, or last long, tend to get more desperate, because it doesn't come easily to them.Which can trigger self-esteem issues as well, because then they figure they must not be worth much to struggle getting something that they think everyone around them seems to get without problem. So the desire for something is one thing. But it can be made worse and compounded when they spend time with people who have what they want, making their desire and bitterness even stronger.

Last edited by HappyRain; 03-29-2016 at 06:48 PM..

Old 03-29-2016, 06:58 PM

2,937 posts, read 1,673,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
Oh well I wouldn't need anything special I can function normally
That does NOT matter, at all, you will still need to register for EFMP. I'd go more in depth about why but there is no point.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
That does NOT matter, at all, you will still need to register for EFMP. I'd go more in depth about why but there is no point.
Ok well that's fine I'm still gonna try

Old 03-29-2016, 07:20 PM

6,769 posts, read 4,278,029 times
After reading the OP's responses idk why she posted this to begin with.

Anytime someone makes a suggestion or gives their opinion she argues them down until everyone leaves. It's pointless, how are you going to ask for opinions and not listen?

What sense does that make?

If you want to continue struggling to meet military men, continue to be oblivious to reality, and your issues go ahead.

Leave everyone else out of it.

Old 03-29-2016, 07:25 PM

2,937 posts, read 1,673,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab12 View Post
Ok well that's fine I'm still gonna try
Try what?

Old 03-29-2016, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
After reading the OP's responses idk why she posted this to begin with.

Anytime someone makes a suggestion or gives their opinion she argues them down until everyone leaves. It's pointless, how are you going to ask for opinions and not listen?

What sense does that make?

If you want to continue struggling to meet military men, continue to be oblivious to reality, and your issues go ahead.

Leave everyone else out of it.
Everyone else is so harsh like just tell me how to meet military men
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or