U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 01:52 PM

21,199 posts, read 20,162,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuason77 View Post
I don't know, sometimes i ask myself this!
So, basically you've learned nothing from your past?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Your posting history here is available for all to see. You have issues that jump out of all 115 posts you've made. Let your GF go and find someone who actually loves and cares for her and wants to share a life and family with her. You are a mess and you're damaging her with your words and actions. Quite frankly, I think you are controlling and mentally abusive of her and she needs to get away from you, and quickly. Assuming this is even real.
I completely agree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2016, 01:52 PM

1,529 posts, read 906,554 times
Quote:
I'm worried about what would happen after another year! Will she try to manipulate me to marry or move in together with her? Will she try to secretly get pregnant?
If you have that much mistrust for her and you two are on totally separate pages when it comes to goals in life, break up for your sake and hers. You go find someone who shares your goals and she will be free to find someone to share her goals. Win-win. Besides, going back to the trust issue, that's part of the foundation of a healthy relationship. What you have right not isn't healthy.

Old 04-04-2016, 01:54 PM

455 posts, read 206,830 times
Quote:
I'm 30 she's 33...We've been dating for almost a year, recently we had a fight about having children as i'm not ready for marriage and kids but i think she wants because of her biological clock. We both are divorced but she said she wants to think about her life if she wants marriage/kids or not but i think that deep inside her heart she already wants. I like her a lot but i think we should focus more in our life, our dating, get to know each other better, our relatiohship and let our future our destiny decide for both of us... it's too soon to talk about marriage and kids but I understand her. I'm not dating her just for dating, i love her i want her but i don't want to rush things, i'm just careful even with we're both are divorced so i think we should go slow...i'm not sure if she would agree with me. What to do? What should I tell her?
Anyway I'm very sad because she said she wants to think about us but i believe she wants do break up!
Let her go. 1 year should be enough to figure this out. She's 33 and should be given an opportunity to have a family. If you don't want that, you need to do the right thing and let her go.

Old 04-04-2016, 01:55 PM

1,504 posts, read 577,931 times
Be a man and get on with it. Have some kids..Only good things will come of it. You can't stay a boy forever.

Old 04-04-2016, 01:58 PM

32,836 posts, read 22,780,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
Be a man and get on with it. Have some kids..Only good things will come of it. You can't stay a boy forever.
I hope this post was a joke.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:00 PM

3,751 posts, read 2,007,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
So basically he should have kids because it's what "society" expects. No regard for the fact that he may not want kids right now, or even ever.

Terrible response on your part if you weren't joking.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:01 PM

21,199 posts, read 20,162,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I hope this post was a joke.
Why? I think that men that don't trust their wives and think that women are in general just not great people make the best fathers.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:03 PM

32,836 posts, read 22,780,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Why? I think that men that don't trust their wives and think that women are in general just not great people make the best fathers.
Seems reasonable, I didn't think of it that way!

Old 04-04-2016, 02:03 PM

4,380 posts, read 3,438,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
And they have the most well-adjusted children. Especially their daughters.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:07 PM

1,504 posts, read 577,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
So basically he should have kids because it's what "society" expects. No regard for the fact that he may not want kids right now, or even ever.

Terrible response on your part if you weren't joking.
If he does not want kids...then go have sex with someone that is like minded and leave the woman who wants the family....or it could be that this man is not with the right person....I suggest you leave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or