Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2016, 10:56 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,448,612 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Speaking of BAMFs, for the first time in 20 years of driving, today I got pulled over. For a macaroni necklace hanging from my rear-view mirror.
Hmmm...I better take the little Atlanta Braves head down from mine in case I get in front of a cop who happens to be a Mets fan.

A few years ago, I knew it was time to get off OKC when I kept checking out Portland's Mugshot Magazine to see if I recognized anyone from the site in there.

Oh, I forgot about the Meetup organizer who was pulled over for DUI, striped down, ran from the police, and was naked when they caught him. He hit on me when we first met but I never went out with him. Looks like he's still in the group he was organizing but is now just a member.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2016, 11:00 AM

854 posts, read 585,659 times
No.

Old 04-05-2016, 11:03 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,227,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I already knew not to mess with MsMathlete but this pretty much just cinches it.

I mean what else, does she water her garden during daylight hours despite drought restrictions????

Chick is makin' me nervous at this point.
I must have made him nervous too, because he came walking over to my car with his hand on his gun (pretty sure it was his gun ), which was a bit excessive considering it's a very low crime area and I'm about as menacing looking as Tinkerbell.

Old 04-05-2016, 11:58 AM

3,166 posts, read 3,356,252 times
I've known a few.... The ones that has done hard times behind prison bars at least 2yrs. seem to come out screwed up even if they don't go back to their criminal ways....

Guy A -- busted for the manufacturing of pot, served a few years. Really nice dude with a booze problem. Sadly, died under the influence after crashing into a tree

Guy B -- won't speak the nature of his crime, served 8yrs. We were friendly acquaintaces at first, now no longer friends. He treats women horribly.

Guy C -- Armed Robbery, served 5yrs. We went to school together & was on my FB until I removed him. He was some major issues with booze and seems to treat his family like crap from what I gathered from his constant FB updates

Guy D -- B & E (Breaking and Entering with intent to steal) while strung out on drugs, served 2yrs. He came out and went back to his ex-finance. They're both functional alcoholics. We're no longer friends. Dude is too shady for me to associate with

Old 04-05-2016, 12:01 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,074,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
I think he's a good catch. Like I said, he's the best looking man I have ever laid eyes on. I'll take my chances.
I don't normally consider looks by themselves to be enough for someone to be a "catch", but maybe I've just known enough pretty-but-not-relationship-material people.

Old 04-05-2016, 05:06 PM

650 posts, read 867,111 times
Selling stolen weapons? Probably not, but depends what he has done to change his life around.

Old 04-05-2016, 05:23 PM

37,589 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Would you date someone who had a criminal record ...
if they disclosed this information to you up front.

Or would that be an absolute deal breaker.

Crime: Selling stolen weapons.

Just had to ask.
Nooooo. Nope nope.

Old 04-05-2016, 05:24 PM

11,334 posts, read 26,074,740 times
It would be interesting to see a poll about this, and see if gender makes any difference in the responses. Just a thought.

Old 04-05-2016, 06:01 PM

37,589 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
My bad vibe is due to a number of things. He is 3 years younger than me, he's 49, I'm 53 .
The age is irrelevant. I have dated younger men all my adult life, and my ex-husband was 6 years younger. Big whoop.

Quote:
and he is one of the best looking men I've ever seen in my life. I'm not bad looking, but feeling a little insecure about being older.
Surely you are not overlooking the felony thing because of looks? I mean....seriously??

Old 04-05-2016, 10:50 PM

147 posts, read 93,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Surely you are not overlooking the felony thing because of looks? I mean....seriously??

Must be Jeremy Meeks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships