Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2016, 09:58 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,720,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
I can't even believe some you may think that. She's not avoiding me not in the slightest.. No idea why anyone would think that. its 100 % dead wrong

Story doesn't change at all. It's all real

I pick up 100% of her signals, but I second guess them which causes me to delay it and hesitate
That's your fault.

You've honestly lost all credibility with just about everyone on here. Your story is simply not believable anymore simply due to the fact: that you commented over and over about how much attention this thread has gotten, how long you drug out this pointless story, and you keep updating it about doing absolutely nothing. Nobody hesitate's nor contemplates wanting to ask someone out THIS long. It's over man....just leave this thread alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2016, 10:52 AM

505 posts, read 368,794 times
Quote:
Story doesn't change at all. It's all real.
Yes it certainly is.

In your mind.

Old 05-22-2016, 12:21 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,898,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Addams View Post
Fall off the treadmill and see if she comes to the rescue.
LOL that may work

Old 05-22-2016, 12:22 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
LOL that may work
Yeah what's a couple of broken legs compared with love!!!

Have fun

Old 05-22-2016, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
That's your fault.

You've honestly lost all credibility with just about everyone on here. Your story is simply not believable anymore simply due to the fact: that you commented over and over about how much attention this thread has gotten, how long you drug out this pointless story, and you keep updating it about doing absolutely nothing. Nobody hesitate's nor contemplates wanting to ask someone out THIS long. It's over man....just leave this thread alone.
Its not that simple I didn't see her for two weeks. I would only see her like 2 times a week but she was with her friends. So I was hoping that she would be alone more. This past I have now started talking to her with her friends there. Because it seems that have to and cant keep weeks on end to see her alone.

Sometimes I would see her more. My goal was to chat her up for a while then ask. But its because I don't always see her and me hardly there for two weeks slowed it down ( why do I have to keep repeating this)

I'm aware of this dragging on. Thats why I have stated I will come back stronger talk to her more and try give it a kickstart.

You guys think I see her like everyday. I don't.... it's semi random. Thats why Im trying to be more bold with her friends there or not. Because I'm aware of of how long this has dragged on.

Old 05-22-2016, 12:29 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,038,065 times
Nothing has dragged on. "This" only exists in your head.

Old 05-22-2016, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Yeah what's a couple of broken legs compared with love!!!

Have fun
Hey, maybe she'll wear a sexy nurse oufit! I can hope !

This week I'm going to start be more bold and talkative. Tomorrow is a holliday here so she might not be there.

I hear everyone loud and clear.

Get on with it... I know I know....

Old 05-22-2016, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Hey, maybe she'll wear a sexy nurse oufit! I can hope !

This week I'm going to start be more bold and talkative. Tomorrow is a holliday here so she might not be there.

I hear everyone loud and clear.

Get on with it... I know I know....
Or you could wear your one if you like mate!.... You never know

Can I ask how do you know what time she roughly comes in?

Old 05-22-2016, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Or you could wear your one if you like mate!.... You never know

Can I ask how do you know what time she roughly comes in?
Sure I'll wear a nurse outfit LOL! if it works for me why not

Sometimes between 5-7 pm usually It varies. I'm usually there at 6 or earlier 530. She's there around 6 or 7. Its literally all the same people in those times. The usual crowd like the "Cheers" bar, with Cliff, Norm, Sam and Diane.

The fact that her friend was smiling at me the other day was a good sign not a bad one.If I was perceived negatively she wouldn't do that. Thats a positive reaction to someone not negative.

I even suspect she was talking about me because I was more talkative the past week, like I'm starting it up again, so she's thinking about. Its a hunch, a guess.

They weren't laughing in any way shape or form.

Old 05-22-2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Sure I'll wear a nurse outfit LOL! if it works for me why not

Sometimes between 5-7 pm usually It varies. I'm usually there at 6 or earlier 530. She's there around 6 or 7. Its literally all the same people in those times. The usual crowd like the "Cheers" bar, with Cliff, Norm, Sam and Diane.

The fact that her friend was smiling at me the other day was a good sign not a bad one.If I was perceived negatively she wouldn't do that. Thats a positive reaction to someone not negative.

I even suspect she was talking about me because I was more talkative the past week, like I'm starting it up again, so she's thinking about. Its a hunch, a guess.

They weren't laughing in any way shape or form.
Well good at last mate an assertive post

Like it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships