Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2016, 12:01 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,891,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Why would anyone want to date you?
She knows all this, she knows my circumstances . She remembers everything I tell her. I also told her I'm almost done, which is true . Hopefully as she knows all this she'll give me some slack. I am interested in her I do think she is interested on some level. After our last talk which went well. We crossed paths for two seconds and she looks like direct eye contact with me. Like the deep look. Women know when we like them she knows this. So has to know whats up without a doubt. I want to have another talk then ask for her number. I don't need any momentum now. We're familiar enough. It's finding her now, as I have not seen her for a bit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2016, 12:02 PM

264 posts, read 182,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Why would anyone want to date you?

Clearly because of his confident decisive nature......

Old 06-02-2016, 12:02 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,842,621 times
There you go again, telling us what she is thinking. We call that fantasizing.

Old 06-02-2016, 12:32 PM

505 posts, read 367,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I cant believe this thread is still going. 138 pages of nonsense.

Old 06-02-2016, 12:56 PM

4,038 posts, read 2,698,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
She knows all this, she knows my circumstances . She remembers everything I tell her. I also told her I'm almost done, which is true . Hopefully as she knows all this she'll give me some slack. I am interested in her I do think she is interested on some level. After our last talk which went well. We crossed paths for two seconds and she looks like direct eye contact with me. Like the deep look. Women know when we like them she knows this. So has to know whats up without a doubt. I want to have another talk then ask for her number. I don't need any momentum now. We're familiar enough. It's finding her now, as I have not seen her for a bit.

REALLY? And exactly how do you know this?

I am with the others who have said that you have built this whole thing up in your head.

Old 06-02-2016, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooncesTheDrivingCat View Post
Clearly because of his confident decisive nature......
I just take my time. But this has gotten out of control

Old 06-02-2016, 01:46 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,761,388 times
It's gotten out of control because you are not good at reading signals and keep bumping this thread to feel like you have something going on with her when you actually don't.

This ...

Quote:
I walked in there tonight I stopped and talked to the guys at the desk as I usually do. Her and her friend were looking at me from the cardio machines whispering something to each other smiling. They were looking directly at me both of them

She made direct eye contact with me once for a second. Her friend kept looking and smiling. No idea what was said.

I know her friend is there with her boyfriend working out all the time. I was still talking to the desk guys and couple other people and then they left.

No idea what was said... but they weren't giving me negative looks. It was smiles and whispers.
... was the last time you actually saw her, on 5/19.

And THIS...

Quote:
So the Plot thickens. She shows up with a friend they go upstairs to private yoga class. Fine

Later on I see her downstairs working out alone. So I go up and talk to her. Now this was totally unexpected she acts somewhat cold to me. She enters my personal space super close to me………… yet her demeanor is ice cold to me.

I don’t get it… totally confused

I didn’t bring it up due to her being cold at me I talked somewhat.

I then approach her again and told her some funny work stories it went ok yet she’s still cold.

This is very different form a month ago.

I have a feeling that she thinks I have blown her off and is acting cold to me, yet she comes up super close right up to me …leans in all that. She still does the looking and glancing at me from a distance. We kept looking at each other yet she’s cold to me. It honestly wasn’t like this before. She was totally warm and happy.

I can’t make a move with her this cold to me. No way. Not a chance. I have a feeling that I need to earn her trust or something back. I need to flirt more or build up some interest again…. and then do it.

I was 100% prepared to do it. But its contradictory …she comes up in my space when I talk to her yet she’s cold.

We keep looking at each other….. yet she’s cold. I see her glancing over all the time and I do as well.

I need to show more interest in her warm things back up then do it. She’s cold as hell. It was not like this before.

I suspect she thinks I am not interested …..so that’s why she is cold. I need to show interest again. I cant ask yet

Once again she was more receptive to me and warm a month ago…..And on Monday.

I’m not making a move on a semi pissed off girl.

... was the last time you even spoke to her, on 5/18. Two and a half weeks ago.

She CLEARLY is not into you. You are the only one who refuses to see it. You are misreading her.

Old 06-02-2016, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
It's gotten out of control because you are not good at reading signals and keep bumping this thread to feel like you have something going on with her when you actually don't.

This ...

... was the last time you actually saw her, on 5/19.

And THIS...

... was the last time you even spoke to her, on 5/18. Two and a half weeks ago.

She CLEARLY is not into you. You are the only one who refuses to see it. You are misreading her.
No that's not true she is on some level

Old 06-02-2016, 01:56 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,761,388 times
Quote:
No that's not true she is on some level
... on an imaginary level.

Old 06-02-2016, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
Do you actually read any of our responses? Or are you being obtuse and continuing to use "allot," which means "to allocate" instead of "a lot" which means "very much" just to **** me off, given the number of times I've pointed out the difference?

Trust me (and everyone else posting in this thread who I know will agree with me) if you were truly interested in her, you would find a way to make the time.

I'm betting she didn't "make an appearance" at the gym today.
I am truly interested I just get nervous and don't see her as much as I'd like. I need to get that out of my head. In order to act.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships