Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2016, 06:46 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,951,955 times

Advertisements

You think WAAAAY too much. Stop it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2016, 07:48 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
No I am getting the vibe she doesnt know me enough yet. Like maybe a safety thing. I will soon enough. She asked twice to talk later which is basically a green light that she wants to talk more and stuff. It was obvious I walked away feeling great overall.

I was nervous due to the fact that last time we talked I thought I said something dumb that offended her. I guess it didn't matter. She's still very receptive.

Last time she was with friends and I was literally out the door so I cant do anything much until she is alone. She is by herself often enough that I will get a chance.
Yeah, just talk to her. Sheesh!

Old 04-13-2016, 08:55 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,449,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
its like trying to guess what someone is wearing the otherside of the world LOL

Ooh, LC...guess what I'm wearing today...

Quote:
He goes up to her. Problem is I don't want to have some silent unspoken competition here
Um, if he's going up and talking to her, I would say that's not exactly silent or unspoken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I wonder how many guys at the gym think I'm staring them down thinking I'm totally hot for them when in fact, I'm really looking at the second hand on the clock so I know when to start my next set?

Old 04-13-2016, 09:06 AM

454 posts, read 310,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
OMG seriously! Just ask her out already! It's not rocket science. Ask her out for coffee. Low key.

Old 04-13-2016, 09:41 AM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAOU812 View Post
OMG seriously! Just ask her out already! It's not rocket science. Ask her out for coffee. Low key.
This. Go over. Say hi. If she seems at all receptive suggest coffee. Good luck.

Old 04-13-2016, 10:47 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,905,871 times
Quote:
Bumped into her on the way out as she was going in with friends, she gave me a big smile and I briefly walked over. she told me twice( during the conversation) she wanted to talk later at some point.

My voice broke due to being nervous, she saw that. Whatever

when I see her again I'll try to step it up.

But she said twice she wants to start talking . I never asked
Isn't this what one of your previous crushes said also?

Old 04-13-2016, 10:48 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,905,871 times
Quote:
No I am getting the vibe she doesnt know me enough yet. Like maybe a safety thing. I will soon enough. She asked twice to talk later which is basically a green light that she wants to talk more and stuff. It was obvious I walked away feeling great overall.

I was nervous due to the fact that last time we talked I thought I said something dumb that offended her. I guess it didn't matter. She's still very receptive.

Last time she was with friends and I was literally out the door so I cant do anything much until she is alone. She is by herself often enough that I will get a chance.
This de ja vu. Same as the previous girls. Hmmm...

Old 04-13-2016, 02:02 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,567 times
Quote:
Hi

I am curious about signs of interest from a gym girl. first off we do the eye contact thing I have approached her and introduced myself. After the she would now approach me and say "Hi" quite energetically and waves after our first meeting a ten second chat. This other guy there I notice I think is trying to pick her up.He talks to her on the stepper, but while is happening she is looking at me multiple times dead square in the face, like deeper eye contact. I look back a bit later and we both look again. Not sure exactly what this means, she's talking to him as she uses the stepper yet looks over at me a few machines down. This happened twice in a bout 5 minutes, He didn't detect that she was looking. not sure what to make of this, any ideas? I plan to speak to her again next time.
She's digging you. Go for it!

Old 04-13-2016, 04:30 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,897,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Yeah, just talk to her. Sheesh!
I will she asked me to twice to talk later as I was leaving.

Old 04-13-2016, 04:31 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,897,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
This de ja vu. Same as the previous girls. Hmmm...
Dude these are different people in different places. The last girl we talked but she is moving soon for school. That ended that. I understand she needs to do what she wants with her life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships