Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2016, 08:16 AM

4,380 posts, read 4,449,875 times

Advertisements

Oh my freakin' God. I read your first update before I went to bed and almost posted that by morning you'd find a way to justify keeping this going and I was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
I don't think its over.. I cant tell 100% on the look it was at a far distance remember. its a guess.I could be totally wrong.

Yes Im still going to do this I honestly dont think its dead. I couldn't do anyhthing last week remember? I didnt go to the gym.
You went to the gym Monday. She all but asked YOU out and you walked away. That was your golden opportunity and YOU closed the door. It died Monday.

Quote:
.Shes not doing OLD.

Then these photos disappeared.The ones with her and women are still up from that night. I honestly think she removed them the day after to look single incase she thought with them hanging out in the gym training I would think they are going out. I think they 100% platonic I see them in the gym together.
You don't know whether or not she's doing OLD and the bold is quite possibly one of the most conceited things I have ever read. There are a thousand reasons that could explain why she removed the pictures and none of them have anything to do with you. Again, I bet you were nowhere near her mind when she removed them. I suspect they were removed due to something between the two of them.

Quote:
There's no other reason to remove them. They were up for weeks and now they are gone the day after she said she has no life.
The #1 reason a person usually deletes all their FB photos of a member of the opposite sex is because they were dating and broke up. "I have no life" in this case could very well mean "My boyfriend and I just broke up." And she may not have deleted them but just removed them from her feed - so on her page, they are still visible, just not visible to the public. And she could have done that because people were being nosy and she got tired of answering questions.

Quote:
I have no idea what to say to explain why it took me so long with he when I make a move here shortly. It's like I need an explanation possibly

Once again I was not there last week. I couldn't do anything!

I wont do anything unless she's alone. I will get a time when she will be alone. Then I'll do it.Who knows tomorrow could be the day.
Short of your house literally being on fire, there is NOTHING that could not have waited 20 minutes for you to ask for this girl's number. You don't need an explanation for anything. The bottom line is deep down you are NOT interested in this girl or you would have made a move by now. Let it go. Just let it go. You aren't going to do anything to move this forward; you never were.

Quote:
have you not been paying attention?
No, that would be YOU.

And for the love of Pete, it's "a lot." "Allot" means to allocate something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2016, 08:32 AM

1,626 posts, read 3,897,990 times
She's not going out with him. I talk to them both. I talk to him every so often.She broke up with some guy a few months back I overhear their conversations. He is with another girl there from time to time.They are not a couple

I will try to make a move when I see her next alone who knows maybe it will be tonight. I don't see how last Monday it was all but asked me out. I saw it as just her giving some hints and conversation and in the future I would. Like setting the ball in motion.Thats how I saw it. Yes I am interested on her. Yes I will move forward.

Last edited by Swan Dive; 05-11-2016 at 08:42 AM..

Old 05-11-2016, 08:33 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,951,955 times
And your next move is going to be asking for her number, and the cycle will continue. Undoubtedly you will try to text for awhile.

Fail.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
And your next move is going to be asking for her number, and the cycle will continue. Undoubtedly you will try to text for awhile.

Fail.
No I would text like once , maybe twice then set something up.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:49 AM

Quote:

Fail.
His next move is going to be to come back and tell us that once again, he couldn't get her number for whatever the lame excuse is for today.

Old 05-11-2016, 08:50 AM

41,937 posts, read 36,951,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
His next move is going to be to come back and tell us that once again, he couldn't get her number for whatever the lame excuse is for today.
Ah, sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Ah, sorry, I haven't had my coffee yet.
Understood. I opted not to have tea this morning but am rethinking that decision.

I think this thread may have finally disgusted me enough to stay on task at work today so I don't take my annoyance out on other posters.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:28 AM

505 posts, read 368,736 times
Wow, this failboat of a thread should have been torpedoed weeks ago.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:31 AM

29,742 posts, read 34,376,832 times
Quote:
Would you like to grab a drink or get coffee sometime?

It's been known to work.
Exactly. It doesn't need a lot of time setup. Heck, if they pass each other quickly he could hand her his number on a post-it and do the "here's my number, so call me maybe?" thing. Boom.

Old 05-11-2016, 09:34 AM

NWGirl

I dont see how she "asked me out"... or "all but"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships