Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2016, 07:30 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,754,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
I don't even use words, i just do pull ups in front of them. Pull up in a Lamborghini, a Ferrari, a Porsche...
Forget that. I prefer my big ol' Ford diesel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2016, 12:52 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,341,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnmark View Post
want to know How to attract women, with words?
I got this real effective technique that is guaranteed to get you a woman...with words.

Here it goes.

You see a woman, she gives you eye contact, you smile, she smiles, you walk up to her and these are the following words that you should say. This is more likely to land you the relationship...

You say; Hi, I'm (Name), What's your name?

Make sure you are relaxed and you have a positive expression on your face. You want to project the energy that you are relaxed and you have a good head on your shoulders.

Now, nothing is going to work on every woman. If it doesn't work on one woman, just move it along.

Old 04-11-2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well how else would you attract a lady without words? Sign language? LOL!
Never underestimate. I was a heart throb with sign language.

Old 04-11-2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I could imagine only one four letter word that comes out of the lady's mouth...... Beginning with c
CASH!!!

... Well What did you think it was?!

Old 04-11-2016, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Well, many women appreciate a good command of language, with an intelligent and well timed sense of humor. If you can make a woman laugh, that's a plus. Balance your speech with good humor, and most women respond well. I know my gal does. Being able to put levity in conversation is a huge plus.

I've met very few women who won't respond to good, intelligent humor. The fairer sex likes to laugh, and it makes for a far more comfortable atmosphere for conversation.
That's a big one.

If you can make a woman laugh, then you are pretty far along... unless she is laughing at how much of a klutz you are.

Old 04-11-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I have a gun.. Get in the van.
Actually had a woman say that to me before.

...Now I know what happened to her.

Old 04-11-2016, 01:11 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,208,550 times
When Jimmy Kimmel was host off The Man Show an audience member asked him what lines he recommended for meeting/impressing/picking up women. Kimmel, a very bright and articulate, but basically average looking man, replied that the only line that ever worked for him was "I have my own TV show". Moral of the story, be good looking, or be famous, or be prepared to compromise a lot, or spend a lot of time wondering what women want.

Old 04-11-2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert5 View Post
When Jimmy Kimmel was host off The Man Show an audience member asked him what lines he recommended for meeting/impressing/picking up women. Kimmel, a very bright and articulate, but basically average looking man, replied that the only line that ever worked for him was "I have my own TV show". Moral of the story, be good looking, or be famous, or be prepared to compromise a lot, or spend a lot of time wondering what women want.
Whenever I say I'm a writer, women seem to get "interested".

Ok yeah, I am a writer and on my worst week, I make a mere $200. My average is more than $400 a week.

I write articles. Working on my screenplay. Hoping to make it as a filmmaker some day.

Don't judge by my posts. I'm having a slow start today.

Old 04-11-2016, 01:19 PM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert5 View Post
Right, because the only guys who women are interested in are famous. If you go out people watching, remember that all of those guys walking by holding hands with women have their own TV shows.

Old 04-11-2016, 02:11 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,615,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
That's a big one.

If you can make a woman laugh, then you are pretty far along... unless she is laughing at how much of a klutz you are.
Lol...yes. However, even being somewhat of a klutz can lighten the mood, if one is enough of a thinker to be able to turn that around. Humor at your own expense can be appreciated by a woman as well. Sometimes, many actually, its the best route to take. Being able to laugh at oneself is a character strength. So long as its not simple buffoonery.

Proper humor, especially if directed at oneself, can show self confidence and stength of character. Traits most women find admirable and interesting. Ones sense of humor provides insight Intl what type of person you are. An honest insight. Its hard to fake. A woman with even a modi um of intelligence can see right through a false humor. It should be situationally appropriate, and designed to show that you recognize a womans intelligence and interesting, attractive qualities, and thus show your interest in her. In a gentlemanly fashion.

Being boisterous and crass will result in a very unpretty crash and burn. As they say, you only get one chance at a first impression.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships