Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2016, 12:16 PM

101 posts, read 103,447 times

Advertisements

for example big feet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2016, 12:52 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,173,156 times
Well when I like a guy, really like him, then every little thing about him can be attractive. Even something as simple as what clothes he's wearing, or his style, probably more the term, or his hands. But nothing unusually there. I am sure many are that way with people they're attracted to.

I guess closest I can think of is with a current guy I like. He has long hair, and a goatee. I love his hair, especially his goatee. But the goatee in combination with his neck get me excited. lo Nice arms and chests are a general thing for me. lol Only the current guy has given me an interest in a neck.

Last edited by HappyRain; 04-09-2016 at 01:01 PM..

Old 04-09-2016, 12:54 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,484,225 times
Eye liner...... 😍😍😍😍

Something so trivial but I LOVE it on a lady

Old 04-09-2016, 12:56 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,727,290 times
Her gardening

Old 04-09-2016, 01:15 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,910,357 times
The body part itself isn't "weird" but the way I go for it is: arms. Upper arms. They don't have to be really "built" arms or anything. In fact, super-built-up bodies are a sexual turnoff to me. But a little bit tight...arms that say "I am a guy. See?" Just...a guy's arms, exposed. It's very Victorian, LOL. "ZOMG he flashed me a peek of upper arm, I need to be alone for a few minutes."

Ohhhhhhhh sigh arms. Arms arms arms arms arms.

Guys, do us women a favor. Start wearing short sleeves. Yes, even in the dead of winter. Throw us a bone here.

Arms FTW...

...that is all.

Old 04-09-2016, 01:18 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,173,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
The body part itself isn't "weird" but the way I go for it is: arms. Upper arms. They don't have to be really "built" arms or anything. In fact, super-built-up bodies are a sexual turnoff to me. But a little bit tight...arms that say "I am a guy. See?" Just...a guy's arms, exposed. It's very Victorian, LOL. "ZOMG he flashed me a peek of upper arm, I need to be alone for a few minutes."

Ohhhhhhhh sigh arms. Arms arms arms arms arms.

Guys, do us women a favor. Start wearing short sleeves. Yes, even in the dead of winter. Throw us a bone here.

Arms FTW...

...that is all.
Yeah. I love nice toned arms on a man. They can be buff, or lean, I doesn't care. lol That's always been a thing for me.

One guy I liked was stocky, but had buff arms. Loved them. One guy was tall and skinny, but had shapely arms. Loved that too. Good to see it wasn't just me that had weakness for nice arms.

Old 04-09-2016, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
Her gardening
Is that slang for keeping things trim and Rosey downstairs?

Old 04-09-2016, 01:23 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,328,649 times
Man buns drive me wild.think it's an ancient look,how men use to wear their hair in tribal europe,well at least I know the germanics did.
The suebian knot.

Last edited by Katiethegreat; 04-09-2016 at 01:35 PM..

Old 04-09-2016, 01:31 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,348,420 times
In terms of physical traits, I don't think it's "weird," but the feature isn't really associated with men the way it is with women (for some). I like full lips on both men and women. Like, a lot. They're better for kissing and just really yummy.

I tell my husband that he looks like an "alpha" but has a personality/demeanor that many consider "beta." He looks like a jock, but is a total nerd and geek. He's very sensitive, mild-tempered, gentle, nurturing, sweet, and compassionate.

And like Jer said, arms.

Old 04-09-2016, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
In terms of physical traits, I don't think it's "weird," but the feature isn't really associated with men the way it is with women (for some). I like full lips on both men and women. Like, a lot. They're better for kissing and just really yummy.

I tell my husband that he looks like an "alpha" but has a personality/demeanor that many consider "beta." He looks like a jock, but is a total nerd and geek. He's very sensitive, mild-tempered, gentle, nurturing, sweet, and compassionate.

And like Jer said, arms.
Right I'm finally going to ask.......

What is a beta? I've seen it mentioned a few times now.

Cheers meta
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships