Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 08:44 PM

325 posts, read 228,763 times

Advertisements

Hi I am 29 years old. I have been in an 8 year relationship with my boyfriend. I had a 6 mo old baby when i met him. The baby I had when I met him I had left the babys father because it was an abusive relationship. The boyfriend I am with still has raised that baby since he met me. We also have a 6yr old son together. Both children he treats the same and considers both his. As he is only father my daughter has ever known. In the beg. of of our relationship we both had some drug addictions. My boyfriend ended up going to jail a few times. When that happened and he went to jail I ended up cheating. When he got out of jail he found out about the cheating. He ended up hitting me a few times. But we stayed together. Fast forward 8 years to now I have been completely faithful for years now But he is constantly accussing me. He calls me names like ***** or prostitute a lot when we get into fights. I already don't go barely anywhere by myself. Everytime I do or have even if it is just to the store he accusses me of doing things with other men. He even accusses me of having sex w/ my neighbors. I don't even know most of my neighbors and I don't even talk to anyone. We have our good days too. But this has to stop. When he gets irritated or mad about something that doesn't even have anything to do with me he will start all this. He doesn't want to do oral to me or w/e but always wants me to to him. But if I do start doing it for him and he doesn't finish that way he says it doesn't count. When I do do it to him if he doesn't touch me during. I get upset after and will tell him I just wish he would want to do that to me more and he says that I am complaining about doing it to him. I just want to get along, be trusted, and know he wants me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2016, 12:39 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
You should move out, if possible. You shouldn't expose your kids to this type of relationship. If you have to, call a women's shelter.

Old 04-19-2016, 01:44 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,905,871 times
Another woman in another abusive relationship

Old 04-19-2016, 02:15 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,010,517 times
What ever the life you are now not good for kids. Move out if you can, and learn from your mistake don't jump to bed with another man while the man who took your child as his own child in the jail. Nothing you can do about it you already done that. So see what you can do from now on. Not every man would take some one kid as his own.

Old 04-19-2016, 05:01 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,447,211 times
You describe your life as if everything just "happened" to you. No one "ends up" cheating. They cheat. Boyfriends go to jail because they break the law. It takes a very stupid person to repeatedly do that.

If you want your life to improve, take charge. Do one thing first: move out. Stop using drugs. Find a sober friend or family member to stay with. Lock your doors. Find a job. Take care of yourself for a change.

Old 04-19-2016, 05:18 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,236,547 times
You can't make him be what he isnt. You've been with him long enough to know what you see is what you get. Either accept thats how he is or leave him.

I bet I can guess what you will do.

Old 04-19-2016, 06:27 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Please put your kids up for adoption and go to rehab and get professional help!

Old 04-19-2016, 04:24 PM

What I was saying is all that happened in the beg of our relationship that was 8 years ago we aren't on drugs now i don't cheat and he doesn't go to jail or hit me now we haven't been like that in years. But now he still calls me names, and I just want him to stop talking about past. I am an awesome gf now and mother. I shouldn't have to everyday hear about a mistake I made 8 years ago. We quit doing drugs years ago that is what I am saying. All that stopped but he still says crap to me that I don't deserve now.

Old 04-19-2016, 04:38 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,964,416 times
Please use very reliable birth control.

Old 04-19-2016, 04:46 PM

I have been on mirena you can't have kids for 5 years. We do get along a lot of the time. But when we fight it always turns into him talking about the past mistake I made. Everything he did was because of me so he thinks I am only one at fault. I am a normal mom/ gf now and have been for years. I do everything normal moms and gfs do. So I don't think I should have to have my one past mistake thrown in my face when we're fighting about something completely diff. But then he will say when fight is over that he knows I don't cheat he just says it b/c he knows it bothers me. I do love him. He is a good dad. I just want to feel like Im loved and something good too. He says he loves me wants to get married, but one minute I am a ***** next minute I 'm the love of his life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships