Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2016, 01:52 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,336,033 times

Advertisements

Yea more interest from guys for sure since the weight loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnidroid View Post
"Sudden interest" in someone is all about looks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2016, 02:02 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,007,996 times
Maybe he heard through the grapevine that you're great in bed????

I pursued a bigger girl that I previously had no interest in years ago while working at pizza Hut in college because she was rumored to be good in bed. Also, as one poster already pointed out, when a guy is low on options, he'll typically lower his standards.

In my situation, I had recently broken up with a GF, and I had been in a dry spell for a couple months. After hearing that a particular co-worker of mine was both easy and supposedly incredible in the oral department from a girl that went to HS with here, I made a move. In the end, it was more drama than it was worth, due to the fact that a blew her off the second something better came around, but it just goes to show you what most men will do for sex.

If he wants to hang out but not out in public, he's probably trying to play you for sex.

my 2 cents

Old 04-19-2016, 02:13 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
I mean this guy was all smiles when I met him years ago,but he's a smiley guy to everyone.
Then I would see him occasionally but no fuss,like no glimpses or interaction or anything.
But now wants to talk to me every chance he can get,like six times a day,hour long conversations,is staring at me and whatnot.
I mean I look different,im back to a size 4 when I had seen him before I was getting to a size 14 and up.
But even when he saw me as a size 4 initially he was not acknowledging me at all,and he is friendly with all.
Then one afternoon he just turned into this.
Don't get it or trust it?
Tell him to make a U-turn back to where he came from. If he didn't appreciate you as a size 14, he probably won't do it while you're a size 4.

Old 04-19-2016, 02:46 PM

17,216 posts, read 57,072,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well because you've gone from a size 14 down to a 4........ Maybe he don't like the chubs possibly?

DISCLAIMER:.... I've got absolutely NO idea on American dress sizes but I'd assume a 14 down to 4 is quite a change?
Same here and I have been in the US since birth. In addition to a database of Lowonluck's ex-and current squeezes, we need a "secret decoder ring" or at least a spreadsheet that makes sense of women's clothing sizes.

I have been married to my wife for over 10 years. I *never* try to buy her clothes. What fits her can be marked with one of several sizes, I'm just not going to do it.

Old 04-19-2016, 02:47 PM

There's no way this guy lacks options,for all I know he could be married and looking for something to break the monotony,but yes I don't think I comprehend what guys will do for sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
Maybe he heard through the grapevine that you're great in bed????

I pursued a bigger girl that I previously had no interest in years ago while working at pizza Hut in college because she was rumored to be good in bed. Also, as one poster already pointed out, when a guy is low on options, he'll typically lower his standards.

In my situation, I had recently broken up with a GF, and I had been in a dry spell for a couple months. After hearing that a particular co-worker of mine was both easy and supposedly incredible in the oral department from a girl that went to HS with here, I made a move. In the end, it was more drama than it was worth, due to the fact that a blew her off the second something better came around, but it just goes to show you what most men will do for sex.

If he wants to hang out but not out in public, he's probably trying to play you for sex.

my 2 cents

Old 04-19-2016, 02:49 PM

But why since I would not go out with someone who was overweight either.
But I admit it says a lot about the character.The other guy I liked ,liked me at a size 14 though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Tell him to make a U-turn back to where he came from. If he didn't appreciate you as a size 14, he probably won't do it while you're a size 4.

Old 04-19-2016, 02:55 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
I mean this guy was all smiles when I met him years ago,but he's a smiley guy to everyone.
Then I would see him occasionally but no fuss,like no glimpses or interaction or anything.
But now wants to talk to me every chance he can get,like six times a day,hour long conversations,is staring at me and whatnot.
I mean I look different,im back to a size 4 when I had seen him before I was getting to a size 14 and up.
But even when he saw me as a size 4 initially he was not acknowledging me at all,and he is friendly with all.
Then one afternoon he just turned into this.
Don't get it or trust it?
Did you recently buy a motorcycle? Did he learn that you like guns? Fishing? Anything like that?

Old 04-19-2016, 03:02 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Mitch View Post
Same here and I have been in the US since birth. In addition to a database of Lowonluck's ex-and current squeezes, we need a "secret decoder ring" or at least a spreadsheet that makes sense of women's clothing sizes.

I have been married to my wife for over 10 years. I *never* try to buy her clothes. What fits her can be marked with one of several sizes, I'm just not going to do it.
Haha!! To both paragraphs mate LMAO!

Yeah we have both British and European sizes so...... That's my excuse in dodging the bullet

Old 04-19-2016, 04:17 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Yea more interest from guys for sure since the weight loss.
You know, I can see "more interest" as a general thing. I really can. That seems natural to me. It happens - yes, even with "good guys." But this guy literally didn't pay any attention to you at all when you were heavier - not even as a friend, not even casually. That to me speaks volumes.

Old 04-19-2016, 04:23 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Mitch View Post

Although sizing is silly and ridiculous, varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and has changed drastically in the last 30 years or so (please, in the 80s when I was a size 5, I weighed 106 lbs. and my body was TIGHT...workout city, no "skinny fat" there, whereas today you see 150-somethings going "I'm a size 4! I'm sooo tiny"), the general rule I've heard is: U.S. sizing "states" one size smaller than UK sizing.

So IOW, a U.S. 14 would be a UK 16.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships