Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do your DH/SO give you a kiss before he go to work? Or after he gets home from work? Or Both?
DH/SO kiss me before he go to work. 0 0%
DH/SO kiss me after he gets home from work. 2 7.41%
Both, he kiss me before he go to work And after he comes home. 25 92.59%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2016, 03:50 PM

1,180 posts, read 2,922,819 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishe View Post
please comment too, don't just vote on the poll, please leave a reply/comment.

I guess I go first.

He doesn't kiss me 'both'.
My husband seldom give me a kiss before he got to work. But he always give me a kiss when he comes home from work, (we got married 14 months ago, and he still do that everytime he gets home).

He work long hours perhaps he miss home.
Everytime he gets home from work, the first thing he do when he comes home from work is give me a kiss.
No, it not a peck kind of kiss.. But it the full tongue kiss lips to lips; the lingering kiss, he kiss like he taste me type of kiss, lol (he's weird I know).

I don't know how to kiss that way like him, so I just stay still and let him do all the kissing the way he wants it. . I know he always give me that "weird" kiss of his when he gets home, I should get use to it by now. But I still get nervous, sometimes I giggles too, lol

And I don't know how to tongue kiss. My husband is the only guy I've ever been with, he my first everything. What I know about men love and marriage is all from him, lol

gag I would hope he would brush his teeth first- barf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2016, 05:06 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,871,819 times
Your husband French-kisses you, and you don't respond in kind? Let him "do all the work"? That's weird.

Old 04-20-2016, 05:10 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Before work no matter what time it is. Hug and kiss. Same after work. And during the day on weekends.

It's important.

Old 04-20-2016, 05:21 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,542,940 times
I don't know about most of you but my wife and I kiss every chance we get! Not only do I kiss her when I leave for work and when I get home, it aint no little peck on the cheek! She has to come up for air every now and then. What I like is, even when my sweety walks by me going to the bathroom and coming back, he has a big kiss for me! I'm glad she has to pee a lot! lol

Old 04-20-2016, 06:25 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,231,243 times
The Mr. is more of a groper than a kisser, but I'll take what I can get

Old 04-20-2016, 11:21 PM

468 posts, read 483,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkpoe View Post
Your husband French-kisses you, and you don't respond in kind? Let him "do all the work"? That's weird.
His kiss is lingering kiss and French kiss. He do it everytime he gets home from work. He does work long hours, I guess he miss home.

When he kiss me, I do try to kiss him back.. It just that I don't know how to kiss like the way he kiss me. Therefore most of the time I just let him do all the kissing the way he wants it.
Lol, I'm silly I know. And he knows I'm silly, he doesn't mind at all.

I guess I should thanks my lucky stars. My husband he's very patience and understanding. He doesn't mind that I have zero sexual experience, he doesn't mind that I don't know how to tongue kiss.
He know everything about me, and he accept everything about me.

Just wondering; is there any ladies here that not good at tongue kiss, or just don't know how to tongue kiss? Or am I the only one?
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only wife (wives?) out there that don't know how to tongue kiss their husband.

And another habit of his is he always give me those adoring gaze.. He stares at me, look at me straight in my eyes, he use his hand touch my face. It hard to describe, it the adoring gaze look, he always give me that look.
He still give me that look (after marriage), same like before (prior to marriage).

And he rubs my hands and feet.
In the winter time; my hands and feet get freezing, like very very cold.. He know this, so when we in bed--he always rubs my hands and rubs my feet.
We tried turn on heater; but when the heater stays on, after a while I get bleeding nose.. He knows this so he doesn't want to leave the heater on, I guess because he doesn't want to see my nose bleeds. He keeps rubs my hands and rubs my feet to helps keep it stay warm.

He still kiss my hands, like for example after he home from work it shower first then dinner.. He took shower, I get dinner prepare ready for him so he can eat after he get out of shower.
As I prepare put food out on the table, he kiss my hands.. It the little things like that. I dunno, I guess he just being affectionate.

Anyways, everybody have their own quirks. If my husband likes to do these things then fine. I'm not an affectionate person. But I'm getting use to it though, I guess thanks to my husband quirks, lol
it just take me some time to get use to affectionate stuff in general.

Last edited by ishe; 04-20-2016 at 11:48 PM..

Old 04-20-2016, 11:27 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,416 times
Quote:
His kiss is lingering kiss and French kiss. He do it everytime he gets home from work. He does work long hours, I guess he miss home.

When he kiss me, I do try to kiss him back.. It just that I don't know how to kiss like the way he kiss me. Therefore most of the time I just let him do all the kissing the way he wants it.

I guess I should thanks my lucky stars. My husband he's very patience and understanding. He doesn't mind that I have zero sexual experience, he doesn't mind that I don't know how to tongue kiss.

Just wondering; is there any ladies here that not good at tongue kiss, or just don't know how to tongue kiss? Or am I the only one?
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only wife (wives?) out there that don't know how to tongue kiss their husband.
Some people prefer tongue kisses as me and some people don't like no practise it.

Why you cannot talk with your husband?

He might teach you how if you bothered to ask

Old 04-21-2016, 08:37 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Quote:

And another habit of his is he always give me those adoring gaze.. He stares at me, look at me straight in my eyes, he use his hand touch my face. It hard to describe, it the adoring gaze look, he always give me that look.
He still give me that look (after marriage), same like before (prior to marriage).

And he rubs my hands and feet.
In the winter time; my hands and feet get freezing, like very very cold.. He know this, so when we in bed--he always rubs my hands and rubs my feet.
We tried turn on heater; but when the heater stays on, after a while I get bleeding nose.. He knows this so he doesn't want to leave the heater on, I guess because he doesn't want to see my nose bleeds. He keeps rubs my hands and rubs my feet to helps keep it stay warm.

He still kiss my hands, like for example after he home from work it shower first then dinner.. He took shower, I get dinner prepare ready for him so he can eat after he get out of shower.
As I prepare put food out on the table, he kiss my hands.. It the little things like that. I dunno, I guess he just being affectionate.

Anyways, everybody have their own quirks. If my husband likes to do these things then fine. I'm not an affectionate person. But I'm getting use to it though, I guess thanks to my husband quirks, lol
it just take me some time to get use to affectionate stuff in general.

You are fine. He loves you. Don't worry so much. He was aware that you have no experience so he doesn't mind. Keep doing what you are doing, be nice to him, appreciative and keep spoiling him when he comes home from work. Seems like you do everything right

Old 04-21-2016, 02:02 PM

971 posts, read 688,989 times
Probably sounds crazy but I was always told, kiss her in the morning in case you don't come home from the commute/work, and kiss her goodnight in case you don't wake up in the morning. So, that is how I operated when attached.

Old 04-21-2016, 03:54 PM

2,669 posts, read 2,092,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsdad View Post
Probably sounds crazy but I was always told, kiss her in the morning in case you don't come home from the commute/work, and kiss her goodnight in case you don't wake up in the morning. So, that is how I operated when attached.

In my humble onion, this sounds completely crazy if you are under 75 years old or so. With all due request, whoever taught you probably had some paranoid tendencies...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships