Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Shave or not to shave??? That is the question. ;-)
Shave the Hair off that Dairy Air, or 13 50.00%
Leave that Chewbacca lookin' sucka alone!!! I like a little fur on the cheeks. 13 50.00%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 01:32 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,428,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by firekeg View Post
Never tried the wax.... kinda hard to do by yourself
I beg to differ - I highly recommend this one (I have tried just about all of them, and this is superior):
Attached Thumbnails
The Hairy Dairy Air!!!!!-wax.jpg  

Old 02-13-2008, 01:33 PM

2,238 posts, read 9,756,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I beg to differ - I highly recommend this one (I have tried just about all of them, and this is superior):
Hush you! Work with me here...I've got an angle...

Now say it with me: "No dear, you can't do that all by yourself..."

Old 02-13-2008, 01:36 PM

308 posts, read 744,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRed View Post
Hush you! Work with me here...I've got an angle...

Now say it with me: "No dear, you can't do that all by yourself..."
Quote:

LOL..... Okay... Let's alll take turns!!!! LOL

Let's have a waxing party... oooo (sorry...couldn't find the little devil grinning on here)

Old 02-13-2008, 01:45 PM

Quote:
LOL..... Okay... Let's alll take turns!!!! LOL

Let's have a waxing party... oooo (sorry...couldn't find the little devil grinning on here)
I don't think either one of you have any idea what is involved here - speaking from experience, I will not ever let anyone else trim the pretty pink princess!

(But I'll hold the flashlight, Roamin, while you spread the goo - rrrrrriiiipppppp!)

Old 02-13-2008, 01:46 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,012,048 times
Don't knock the tandem thing till you've tried it.

As far as hairy butts go....I've never really been in a situation where it's been an issue. I adore pinching my bf's butt (especially when he's naked). I figure, if I don't have to dive through a mound of fuzz when I do it (or end up with a handful of it after), the situation is *just* fine.

Old 02-13-2008, 02:02 PM

Quote:
I don't think either one of you have any idea what is involved here - speaking from experience, I will not ever let anyone else trim the pretty pink princess!

(But I'll hold the flashlight, Roamin, while you spread the goo - rrrrrriiiipppppp!)

LMAO!!!!!!! Here we go again... why is everyone turnin' out the lights!!?!?!?! Don't let that goooo get wrapped around anything else before anyone starts rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiippppppping anything off my everything from anywhere

Old 02-13-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Don't knock the tandem thing till you've tried it.

As far as hairy butts go....I've never really been in a situation where it's been an issue. I adore pinching my bf's butt (especially when he's naked). I figure, if I don't have to dive through a mound of fuzz when I do it (or end up with a handful of it after), the situation is *just* fine.

LOL..... well lucky for you guys..... but I don't have rabbits fur

This is only a test.....This was only a test of the emergency butt hair system..... had this been an actual emergency... all parties involved would have been instucted to remove all articles of clothing and begin a vigorous hair removal process. This was only a test!!!!! LOL

Old 02-13-2008, 02:08 PM

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!!! Here we go again... why is everyone turnin' out the lights!!?!?!?! Don't let that goooo get wrapped around anything else before anyone starts rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiippppppping anything off my everything from anywhere
Obviously a waxing noob. Regardless of how well lit the room seems to be, you want to be very precise with this sort of job. You're gonna need a spotlight.

Old 02-13-2008, 02:09 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,012,048 times
Quote:
LOL..... well lucky for you guys..... but I don't have rabbits fur
LMAO. Neither does he. I figure, if I haven't noticed it really, it's not all that profound.

I'll have to take a look this weekend though. Now, what to tell him when I lean down to take a closer look....

Old 02-13-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Obviously a waxing noob. Regardless of how well lit the room seems to be, you want to be very precise with this sort of job. You're gonna need a spotlight.

Okay.... LOL.... and don't forget the ambulance.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships