Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 02:10 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuason77 View Post
Why people here judge me for my previous threads? Is this what this forum is for? Helping people? What's wrong if I use to open many threads? Am I guilty for facing a lot of problems with my girlfriend?
Your previous threads paint a picture of your situation more clearly than an isolated thread. You can't hide from what you share on the internet.

Old 05-03-2016, 02:11 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times
Quote:
Why people here judge me for my previous threads? Is this what this forum is for? Helping people? What's wrong if I use to open many threads? Am I guilty for facing a lot of problems with my girlfriend?
Because patterns show what is really going on.

Old 05-03-2016, 02:19 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Your previous threads paint a picture of your situation more clearly than an isolated thread. You can't hide from what you share on the internet.
Yup exactly

I just checked out the Facebook one!!!! Shocking treatment of her

Old 05-03-2016, 02:26 PM

4,290 posts, read 4,011,082 times
Talk to her not to the strangers like us in a forum. If she really want to have kids set her free. Let her to have kids and have her desirable life she wants. If she really wants kids and you keep her by force?. was it clear to her at all that "you do not want kids? Did she agree on that?" From your post what I see you both play around with out getting to facts with each other.

Old 05-03-2016, 02:32 PM

4,290 posts, read 4,011,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
I think you're 100% right regarding the OP or any man (or woman) taking responsibility for preventing pregnancy and that can't be emphasized enough. I would only add that if everything the OP says is accurate, he ought to break up now. If she's really trying to act against his desire to not be a parent, I don't think he should respond by upping his defensive game. I think it's time to play elsewhere altogether where the person he's in a relationship isn't his opponent, but his teammate.

Then he should set the woman free to have her life what she likes to have. Don't you think? It is not only acting against MEN desires only! then why he cannot castrate (vasectomy) or what ever it called.

Old 05-03-2016, 02:37 PM

340 posts, read 272,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Yup exactly

I just checked out the Facebook one!!!! Shocking treatment of her
Facebook? What?

Old 05-03-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeurich View Post
Talk to her not to the strangers like us in a forum. If she really want to have kids set her free. Let her to have kids and have her desirable life she wants. If she really wants kids and you keep her by force?. was it clear to her at all that "you do not want kids? Did she agree on that?" From your post what I see you both play around with out getting to facts with each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeurich View Post
Then he should set the woman free to have her life what she likes to have. Don't you think? It is not only acting against MEN desires only! then why he cannot castrate (vasectomy) or what ever it called.
I already told her I dont want kids NOW, I won't say i don't want kids never in my life but now, I don't!

Old 05-03-2016, 02:42 PM

914 posts, read 737,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
I think you're 100% right regarding the OP or any man (or woman) taking responsibility for preventing pregnancy and that can't be emphasized enough. I would only add that if everything the OP says is accurate, he ought to break up now. If she's really trying to act against his desire to not be a parent, I don't think he should respond by upping his defensive game. I think it's time to play elsewhere altogether where the person he's in a relationship isn't his opponent, but his teammate.
THIS! Having children is a huge thing. Nobody should be tricked into becoming a parent. I couldn't even contemplate continuing to be in a relationship where there is such a fundamental lack of trust.

Old 05-03-2016, 02:51 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Facebook? What?
Your thread about her having someone she slept with years ago on Facebook as a friend..... Remember?

you treated her like crap mate hence people's view on YOU

Old 05-03-2016, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Your thread about her having someone she slept with years ago on Facebook as a friend..... Remember?

you treated her like crap mate hence people's view on YOU
Why do you think I treated her like crap?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships