Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2016, 09:28 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,517,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissmamaAnnie View Post
5 years ago,I dated this guy who was a chronic flake.Sometimes we would make plans to meet up and he would completely flake on me.. When I attempt to call him,he wouldn't pick up his phone. There were times when he would follow through with plans but sometimes he would just flake out. When I would see him at work the following day( we worked together)he would talk to me like nothing happen

There were times when I would confront him and he would apologize then flake again. The irony is,he would make an effort to call me everyday, telling how much he likes me...yet he couldn't honor his commitments and stick to his words.Then his phone and cable got cut of because he stopped paying his bills,presumably . When I tried asking him about it,he got mad at me and told me that it was none of my business.

I finally got tired of his flakiness and told him that it wasn't working out. However,we stayed friendly towards one another since we worked together.There were no hard feelings.He would still give me rides home after work when we worked same shifts.Then one day ,he invited me to his sister's wedding .The thing is,his sister had invited me months earlier when we were still together. So was like sure,why not. His sister was very nice and I liked her.

I ran into him the day before the wedding and he said he was going to call me from his uncles house and let me know what time he was going to pick me up etc.Needless to say to say, he never called and flaked out which was hardly surprising . In subsequent, I eventually left the job for unrelated reasons and he also got transferred to different location. We went our separate ways from that point and I have moved on.

That being said, I ran into him a week ago after years apart. He seemed happy to see me but I felt indifferent. We had brief catching up then he proceed to tell me that he has been trying to get hold of me and that he misses me. Then he gave me his uncles phone to call him---he still doesn't have a phone

I have no interest in having anything to do with so I threw the number out afterwards. Then yesterday, he showed up at my apartment and buzzed me. As soon as I heard his voice I hung up the phone. Wtf,why is he trying to get back in my life after the way he treated me?I regret staying with him longer than I have but there's no way I'm bringing him back in my life again.I'm more wiser now..lol
Tell him to bugger off!!!! Simples
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2016, 09:31 AM

61,631 posts, read 86,981,866 times
Looks like he wasn't really interested to date you, and put you on the back burner. Whenever he had time, or felt bored - he contacted you. But otherwise, he was doing something else, with someone else.
It didn't worked out then, and isn't going to work out now. Just tell him that you are not interested, or that you are seeing someone, and ask him to back off...
If you do so, then also stop answering his phone/txt or door belt. Be consequent. Otherwise he will continue those games.

Old 05-01-2016, 09:41 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,615,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise of virtue View Post
the only reason to try and come back like he is is to see if he can get some sex.
Sounds way more phsycotic than that. This guy plays a game that screams mental issues. What's that famous definition of insanity again? Something about repeating the same mistake, and expecting different results, is it? Life is far go short to waste time on someone who is a proven waste. More than proven.

With the history here, his motives for even thinking about approaching you should make alarms go off and flags wave.

Old 05-01-2016, 10:08 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,328,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rise of virtue View Post
the only reason to try and come back like he is is to see if he can get some sex.
Its all about get'n some tail. He sure isn't looking for thumb wrestling partner.

Old 05-01-2016, 10:11 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,517,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Its all about get'n some tail. He sure isn't looking for thumb wrestling partner.
Card player?, PlayStation? Borrow a DVD? .......

Old 05-01-2016, 10:16 AM

576 posts, read 823,534 times
I now have, one radio silence flake =an automatic write off

Just for your information guys,we never had sex...there was time when it almost happened while watching a movie at his place but neither of us had a condom.It just didn't feel right.The sex never happened and I'm now glad it didn't.He is also bisexual and have been with numerous men but still date women.The irony is he would always referred me as his girlfriend to his mom and co workers but I never felt like we're in relationship..Sometimes I ask myself why I wasted so much time with himI've lerned my lesson

Old 05-01-2016, 10:23 AM

48,515 posts, read 34,800,001 times
Maybe a Beard?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships