U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 02:07 PM

951 posts, read 1,008,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
What I Want in a Man, Revised List (age 52)

Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed
Doesn't belch or scratch in public
Doesn't borrow money too often
Doesn't nod off to sleep when I'm venting
Doesn't re-tell same joke too many times
Is in good enough shape to get off couch on weekends
Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear
Appreciates a good TV dinner
Remembers your name on occasion
Shaves some weekends
I'll shave if you ask but its only 2 days, after all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2009, 02:10 PM

1,581 posts, read 2,024,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
I'll shave if you ask but its only 2 days, after all!
Some women like it when a guy doesn't shave. Personally, I like a guy who is a little rough around the edges.

Old 07-22-2009, 02:26 PM

2,494 posts, read 2,461,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
What they want is for the men they are attracted to, to have the attributes they want.
Thas why women who say all me nare bad or all men are this should really mean all great lookign guys are like this because theres plenty of good men they just maybe arent up to yuor physical standards

Old 07-22-2009, 02:57 PM

2,116 posts, read 2,969,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Thas why women who say all me nare bad or all men are this should really mean all great lookign guys are like this because theres plenty of good men they just maybe arent up to yuor physical standards
But here's the thing, I honestly believe that most people out there aren't TRULY hideous. They just might need a little work in the grooming, fitness, style, and confidence areas.

Old 07-22-2009, 03:00 PM

2,494 posts, read 2,461,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
But here's the thing, I honestly believe that most people out there aren't TRULY hideous. They just might need a little work in the grooming, fitness, style, and confidence areas.
I hear you and im not talking specifically hideous or ugly people im just saying soembody who may not be your ideal mate physically..

If you cant find the right person step out of your comfrot zone physically maybe your perfect match doesnt look like a model..

I hear so many people say they cant find the right person yet have a million things on a checklist that a person must look like and they wonder why they cant find anyone..

Old 07-24-2009, 05:55 AM

648 posts, read 1,097,387 times
I think that it is hard to say what we want in a man - just because there is no perfict man and no matter how many good qualities they have that we want. There is going to be that one that just pisses us off and that is when we chose to stay or go. The guy I'm with would have never been given a 2nd look if someone had not introduced us and we started talking. In my mind he was not what I was looking for. Now we live togetether and are in love. Not saying that you can't have boundries because I think that is more of what they are. But I'd pay less time worrying about what "we" want in a man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships