Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2016, 04:48 PM

1,020 posts, read 1,010,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janet16 View Post
...no..but my heart is paining.
Yes, you are definitely Indian.

Quote:
I will get over this by Monday.
No you won't. You will not be satisfied until you get an explanation.

Old 05-21-2016, 04:52 PM

34 posts, read 23,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyInFairfax View Post
Yes, you are definitely Indian.

what made you say I'm Indian..I'm Indian American yes..

Old 05-21-2016, 04:53 PM

Quote:
what made you say I'm Indian..I'm Indian American yes..
You said it in an earlier post. Also, the phrasing, "it's paining" is something I have only heard Indians use.

Old 05-21-2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
You said it in an earlier post. Also, the phrasing, "it's paining" is something I have only heard Indians use.
Everybody has a heart. Any connection or relationships are based on heart connectivity. It's just limited to Indians or any other phrase.

He has hundreds of my pictures. Hoping he would delete all my pictures!!!

Old 05-21-2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Yeah that might well be true mate
Just hope she meets someone else by then and I'm sure she wouldn't even give him a second thought
I am guessing she is at least well above-average in attractiveness, and possibly gorgeous, so she will meet many men -- but it takes a while to shrug off a multiyear, emotional connection (even if they have never met) and especially if it ended in pain.

Old 05-21-2016, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Everybody has a heart. Any connection or relationships are based on heart connectivity. It's just limited to Indians or any other phrase.
But the exact, word for word phrasing -- "it's paining" as opposed to "it's hurting" is common among Indians.

Old 05-21-2016, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Don't count on that.

Old 05-21-2016, 05:03 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,510,998 times
Quote:
I am guessing she is at least well above-average in attractiveness, and possibly gorgeous, so she will meet many men -- but it takes a while to shrug off a multiyear, emotional connection (even if they have never met) and especially if it ended in pain.
Well both Indian and American ladies I find rather special so an Indian-American one....... 😍 lol

Yes I mentioned that earlier that even someone new wont get him out of her mind straight away but obviously there's no better way to get your mind off it and quicker than with meeting someone else

Old 05-21-2016, 05:05 PM

Quote:
I know it would take a bit of time to move on & have the trust of dating someone again. It will not be right away . He was obviously attracted to me & he would always say how beautiful I am & can't wait to see me in person. I was not hiding my single life, I'm on FB & google & have a healthy lifestyle. He obviously was attracted to me since he felt, I'm young, attractive, qualified ( I have a Masters degree) , homeowner & successful. I wasn't after his money or anything. I have my own & obviously not after his wealth.

Old 05-21-2016, 05:09 PM

5,294 posts, read 5,230,478 times
Quote:
Yes, I'm thinking the marriage must be a really unhealthy relation that he couldn't get out of . I pity the wife & kids. The background report stated his wife is 33 years old . I'm 33 years old, could it be any possibility he was trying to find someone like his wife or his wife's age who could fill the void & emptiness ???

Possibly yes..but...
Why would you think this? He could have a perfectly happy marriage that he has no intentions of getting out of, which is probably why he stopped talking with you. He probably just got bored with you (if you're even talking to this guy who you think you are, which I have my doubts). He probably talks to other girls too, just gives him a little thrill during his day. If he was serious about forming a relationship with you, he would have made it happen. He didnt. He didnt want to. He has too much to lose. (If its really him).

Stop trying to understand what you think the situation is. You dont know anything. Everything you are thinking is a fantasy...you dont KNOW how he really feels about anything. He's a voice on a phone. Now with hundreds of pictures of you, that no doubt have been passed around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships