Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2016, 10:23 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,864,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristen12 View Post
He texted me and apologized, work had been crazy. I was freaking out for nothing, which is something I tend to do.
Just wish I could freak out less and know when I actually have a reason to be worried.

Don't worry, you'll freak out again and be confused soon enough. Oh, you wish you could freak out less and all? Well, there's an answer to that wish and it's been said many times over in this thread and others. You must not be wishing hard enough...

Done and out.

Old 05-25-2016, 06:37 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,047 times
The guy is not going to lose interest in you because you messed around with him for a bit. I don't know why people are saying that.

It's obvious that he likes you.

I agree that you might be overreacting and it might be best for you just to relax. It sounds like you may have met a good guy.

Show him you like him and invite him to like you, and you might have a very nice relationship there. I certainly wouldn't think less of a lady if we got all heated up in the moment. I'd be more inclined to be sensitive to her needs and the situation though as that is taking things to another level. I wouldn't want to hurt her emotionally.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:49 PM

73 posts, read 51,053 times
His communication has improved, that was definetly an overreaction. He informed me on Monday work was going to be busy this week.

However, he always makes plans with me a few days in advance for what day we will do something. So far he hasn't asked me out this weekend and tomorrow is Thursday. We were being a little sexual tonight over text (which he has never done) and it wasn't even bad he was just saying he really liked what happened when we got physical.. And then he said to come over and do it again... As in earlier tonight. I didn't know if he was serious or just saying it to make the conversation more playful.

Should I ask him tomorrow if there's any plans this weekend or just leave it? He's initiated all 3 of our dates.... Should I just see if he says anything or should I bring it up myself?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships