Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 01:14 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times

Advertisements

Could you clarify? Are you trying to set yourself up with multiple wives and asking us to help?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2016, 04:15 PM

458 posts, read 329,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Yesterday, you were already looking for a wife...
Muslims in America - potential matches?
What's wrong with that? lol

Old 05-27-2016, 04:19 PM

458 posts, read 329,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul2015 View Post
Hi all - I am a male (not from the US but travel often to the US and have my business there) and I have, unfortunately, split up with my now ex 2 weeks ago. We have been together for 3 years and 2 of the last years we lived together. loved it. absolutely loved it.

she has been pretty stressed with her job for a while and got worse and worse. in all honesty we really were a true romantic couple (which is rare especially in Europe) and could were very touchy/feely.

to be frank, I never thought I would EVER meet someone like that because I am totally not attractive. for whatever reason she thought I was. We have been true to one another - sure, she was older but that was fine because of our mindsets and connection as well as maturity however in the end, she was messing around with me.

I really want to write every detail but I wont for 2 reasons:

1) I don't want to bore you
2) I want to protect myself from any "hate" posts
3) I am pretty cut up about it.

Of course this has a big impact on me in terms of my business(es) and mindset.

All I can say is that even though she has her quirks and is not "normal", we totally got on well but at times she would be so moody, controlling and bossy and then turned it around on me. I took her to places she only ever thought of going (i.e Dubai). The one thing I know she loved about me was how sensual I am, how passionate I am but also I speak from within my heart with my inner deep feelings (you could say I have a feminine side) and yes, she was always moved but for whatever reason, temptation overcame her....

we also wore commitment rings too and were wanting to get married eventually. There never has been pressure of any kind but whatever has caused her to betray me took over.

I don't hear anything from her and don't expect to. I do have her belongings in my storage unit but have not heard anything about it even though I reminded her.

I just wish she would remember the way we were and remember me, most of all. Truly, we have been looking for one another for a very long time. Sure, she has been divorced but she has stated, and not a spur of the moment thing, on numerous occasions that I am some angel that fell from the sky and "saved" her and that I am her "dark, handsome man". These words and so many others that were within her were really nice.

Women like her, honestly, very rarely exist these days. She is such a stubborn mule. wholesome, genuine, sincere (or so I thought). Oh i dunno.

so sorry for ranting and rambling. I just really have no where to go. I keep myself to myself, in fact we are both like that but now needless to say she is probably slandering me to her friends.

we have always been open and honest, communication is the key for a great relationship but the last month or so... no idea. i know that she has been flirting with the builders in her property as we were having some renovations done (and just finished an office layout for me to work from).... but it just didn't make sense why she did what she did.

she then said she needs space... ok but i don't understand why. however she also said that she doesn't want to lose me and wants me and yet... tells others (strangers) something different altogether.

ive been a fool. ive never felt so great until i met her. how she complimented me, how she was with me.... only one can ever imagine. she didn't drink either which is great as I don't drink at all.

oye.

I'm so sorry ladies and gents. so sorry for this post. The reason I posted was for some moral support of some kind.

its so sick to feel or even think of her with someone else, just like that after everything we have done and been through together. she even said, with tears that I have been there for her always - and I have, whether that's emotional or financial or otherwise. met the parents too numerous times.

We both believe(d) that we don't mess around, don't play games or the type to sleep around. we just aren't. too much crap these days and life is too short. both absolutely want a relationship, a solid ground and its been great until the end. On her birthday and our anniversary (same day!) I had to go. She pretty much wanted me to go and just made no sense, then she turns to the strangers and makes it up like I am leaving her on her day (which i arranged a few special events for her!) and that I am doing it out of spite or something. Like I'm the bad guy. I have a solid reputation personally and professionally and cannot imagine why people try to tarnish the good.

Some might think I am only holding on to the good stuff but no in all honesty, it isn't. i say it like it is and how it is. otherwise where would the truth me in it?

jeez.... I'm pathetic
So??? Bascially, are you asking how to win her back? That's what it sounds like.

Old 05-27-2016, 04:51 PM

22,591 posts, read 47,660,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotbloodedwoman View Post
What's wrong with that? lol
No one said anything was wrong with that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships