Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2016, 03:25 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,458,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm1976 View Post
Some Asian women are attractive but I mainly prefer white women of European heritage because in addition to finding them more attractive on average, those are the women that I tend to have the most in common with in terms of interests etc.
I have hooked up with a couple non-white women in the past but we just didn't have much in common to progress further into a relationship. The sex was pretty good but that's basically there was and it didn't help that I don't speak Spanish as they were both Latinas who often preferred to speak Spanish.
Trust me, you don't want a white woman.

My wife is as American and English-speaking as me, btw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2016, 03:28 PM

2,130 posts, read 1,458,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
If you come across in real life as you do here, it's not your hair color. I promise you.
Why? What did he say that was unacceptable?

Old 05-28-2016, 03:29 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times
As long as I can remember, even as a young girl, I have always found myself attracted to dark haired men. Do I ever observe a handsome light haired man? Of course, but I tend to see higher numbers of attractive dark haired men than light haired men.

Last edited by Matadora; 05-28-2016 at 03:55 PM..

Old 05-28-2016, 03:36 PM

3,360 posts, read 12,269,233 times
I grew up in a place where there were mostly people with light hair. All the guys I dated in school were either blonde or red haired. Actually really dark hair seems strange when you're not use to seeing it. I don't consider it to be a plus.

Did you grow a couple of inches from your 5'7'' post? This is probably your problem. If you're 5'11' that's more appealing than 5'7" unless you can find a girl who is short.

Old 05-28-2016, 03:43 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002 Subaru View Post
I don't know about "unacceptable", but between this thread and another that is in progress, the running theme is self-pity, blaming and criticizing others who he perceives to be more successful at dating.

Old 05-28-2016, 03:44 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Trust me, you don't want a white woman.

My wife is as American and English-speaking as me, btw.
And I'm sure she love YOU too mate!!! LMAO

Quote:
Have a look at a few of his other posts mate in other threads..... He's quite opinionated LOL.

I agree with ms M 10000% it's quite laughable IMO to blame the colour of your hair for your troubles in dating

Old 05-28-2016, 03:46 PM

1,217 posts, read 2,836,184 times
OP: Do you have a need for ALL women to prefer you over dark haired men? There are women who find blonde men attractive. Both important men in my life were/are blonde and been together/married to blonde #2 for 38 years. I'm blonde too.

Science says that pheromones are the most important sexual attraction factor, however women on the pill cannot detect the right pheromones therefore end up dating/married to what turns out to be Mr. Wrong.

Possibly you are attracted to women not attracted to you, for whatever reason. If you are as physically attractive as you say (and I tend to believe you) there are women waiting for you to say hello but you are ignoring them, preferring the women who aren't interested in you. A psychological puzzle for you to figure out, like the old joke "I don't want to belong to a country club that would have me as a member."

Blonde men not attractive? haha 2 words Daniel Craig. :-)

Old 05-28-2016, 03:48 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
I don't know about "unacceptable", but between this thread and another that is in progress, the running theme is self-pity, blaming and criticizing others who he perceives to be more successful at dating.
Yes. Put it all together and this all just doesn't add up to a generally appealing/attractive personality/outlook.

Granted this is based on just a bunch of posts on the internet, not a whole, complete person, but those few posts are all we have to go on and try to help with, so...that's what we're forming an opinion on.

OP says he wants help, we're pointing out what we see.

Old 05-28-2016, 03:51 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,232,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imagardener View Post
OP: Do you have a need for ALL women to prefer you over dark haired men? There are women who find blonde men attractive. Both important men in my life were/are blonde and been together/married to blonde #2 for 38 years. I'm blonde too.

Science says that pheromones are the most important sexual attraction factor, however women on the pill cannot detect the right pheromones therefore end up dating/married to what turns out to be Mr. Wrong.

Possibly you are attracted to women not attracted to you, for whatever reason. If you are as physically attractive as you say (and I tend to believe you) there are women waiting for you to say hello but you are ignoring them, preferring the women who aren't interested in you. A psychological puzzle for you to figure out, like the old joke "I don't want to belong to a country club that would have me as a member."

Blonde men not attractive? haha 2 words Daniel Craig. :-)
Travis Fimmel
Charlie Hunnam
Jude Law
Alexander Skarsgard
Neil Patrick Harris
Alexander Ludwig
Josh Holloway

Is it getting warm in here?

Old 05-28-2016, 03:55 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,739,460 times
Quote:
LOL, nothing a spray tan and box of Grecian Black can't fix

(I'm taking a break from most of my lifting routine right now. Long story short: I had a week of jury duty, which entailed sitting on a hard wooden bench for 4-5 hours straight each day, slightly slumped so my feet could reach the floor. Well, as a consequence of not having much "cushion", I've got some wicked back pain. So, it's strictly yoga and short bike rides for the time being.)
Well on those bike rides, go b's out for 30 secs of every 4 minutes. Tell me math hello and hope the back pain subsides
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships