Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 11:04 AM

1,843 posts, read 3,058,271 times

Advertisements

To be honest, as a woman, I've never been a fan of super short hair. I don't get it & will never get a 'butch' cut. I do however understand that every one has their own tastes, and taking care of hair all of the time can be a pain in the neck. With that said, some of us can feel extremely self conscious after any form of hair cut, regardless of how short it is. Just tell her she is beautiful, and that you like it. She has already sensed from you and probably her sister that it does not look good. She'll grow it back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 11:09 AM

579 posts, read 555,664 times
Well, not much you can do now. It will take a long time for that to grow out. If she comes to realize that she regrets it, which some women do after making a drastic appearance change, you could suggest hair extensions to her, but they're costly. Or a wig. But most wigs don't look like real hair unless they're thousands of dollars.

Old 07-01-2016, 11:27 PM

2 posts, read 2,322 times
Maybe she had a passion/fantasy to get a crew-do. Feed into it and tell her how sexy/cute she is. When I first got married, I had long hair to my ass. My husband had me get it cut up to my bra so it looked more attractive. Then I found out he was looking at girls that had short hair and was quite attracted to that. So I got up the nerve to go to a barber shop and get a pixie haircut. I told the barber to cut my hair in a very short pixie. What he gave me was a crewcut! OMG I thought as I drove home from the barber shop to show my husband. My emotions went from scared to sexual as I walked in to show him what I done to my hair. He stood up and said "look at the cute little boy". Then he took me to the bedroom and I had the best sex ever! I kept the crewcut for a year before I started to grow it out. My husband made me go back to the barber for re-cuts every 3 weeks. My hair is currently long down my back once again. And I want to get another crewcut....again.
I'm 30 now. Is that too old for a crewcut? I got that first crewcut when I was 21.

Old 07-02-2016, 03:19 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,336,033 times
I think your husband is a homosexual.

Old 07-02-2016, 05:48 AM

860 posts, read 1,337,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
I think your husband is a homosexual.
Or a pedophile... 'Cute little boy'???

Old 07-02-2016, 06:01 AM

50,371 posts, read 63,964,084 times
Maybe she's trying to tell you she's a lesbian?

Old 07-02-2016, 06:07 AM

6,895 posts, read 5,861,550 times
Did you not notice that that post was the user's second post ever? Reality check time.

Old 07-02-2016, 09:02 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,970,287 times
I love all these relationship advisers telling the OP to shut it and make like a tree...

Oh, I wish she would... But then I can't get mad cause I know my lady enough that she WOULD NEVER come with a crew cut... Shorter than my liking, we get over it. But she has enough sense not to get a crew cut.

Sorry your lady is going through an identity crisis... Maybe she is looking to join the military!

Old 07-02-2016, 09:06 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,970,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowzer28 View Post
I wish I could. When I have tried to bring it up she just says she doesn't want to talk about it.
In short, you are in the wrong relationship unless you can get your ballz off the floor.

Healthy relationships don't involve people acting and reacting in extreme ways. Yes, I am jumping to conclusion because relationships don't always last forever- people change over time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships