Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2016, 10:51 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,034,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reds37win View Post
Yeah, not to blow that idea out of the water, but they will always be your kids. No matter the generation, kids need their parents during and after college, too. Maybe they won't be as much of a focus as they are now, but they will still have needs, emotional and otherwise.

In addition, this generation seems to be quite happy living at home well in to their 20's. I'm make a blanket statement, but the evidence is there for the searching.

Forbes Welcome
I agree with you which is why it didn't make sense for me to stay with my ex who didn't want to merge families until the kids are out of the house. I have decades to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 11:28 AM

4,828 posts, read 4,283,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
He won't let me shower alone... Nothing odd about that? I mean if that is normal relationship, than color me shocked. I had no idea and I will stop complaining about space. But it sure makes it hard to shave me legs in a shower stall with two people in there.

If it's this much headache, why are you still in it? I don't think hope springs eternal on this one.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:25 PM

971 posts, read 688,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
Maybe the next one will be the right one. I am learning what I don't want that is for sure.

He is the one that sent me the funny meme about sex last week. He is not talking to me now.

He didn't want a family and frankly seems done with the whole kid raising thing. He is almost done and I really think he was not going to progress anywhere with me until my kids were grown.
Oh boy, I was wondering if you had written this one off and were looking for another. You never take advice so I am wasting my breath but YOU NEED TO TAKE A FREAKING BREAK and don't start looking for a new project before this guy is gone. Then, don't go straight back online and find another within days, nor find one of the good old boys at work, no vendors to work, no building contractors, NOBODY for a while. And whatever you do, don't go make nice with the small house guy, because it didn't work the last time and nothing has changed and it won't work again. He will use you for sex just like the last time. I can almost see that one coming.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:28 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
I thought she didn't have sex anymore and was saving herself?

Old 06-10-2016, 12:32 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I thought she didn't have sex anymore and was saving herself?
She caved so he wouldn't' suffer. Quite magnanimous. Weed whacking in exchange for bush whacking.

Old 06-10-2016, 01:07 PM

971 posts, read 688,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
She caved so he wouldn't' suffer. Quite magnanimous. Weed whacking in exchange for bush whacking.
Nobody has a bush anymore. Lol.

Old 06-10-2016, 01:10 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
I've always imagined that timberline's women are the sort to go au natural. Don't know why I think that.

Old 06-10-2016, 01:16 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I've always imagined that timberline's women are the sort to go au natural. Don't know why I think that.
Thankfully, for the most part, yes. The woman from last fall waxed. What a turn off, ugh. But I rarely run into that, thankfully. A couple of times in the past 4-5 years.

Old 06-10-2016, 02:22 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsdad View Post
Oh boy, I was wondering if you had written this one off and were looking for another. You never take advice so I am wasting my breath but YOU NEED TO TAKE A FREAKING BREAK and don't start looking for a new project before this guy is gone. Then, don't go straight back online and find another within days, nor find one of the good old boys at work, no vendors to work, no building contractors, NOBODY for a while. And whatever you do, don't go make nice with the small house guy, because it didn't work the last time and nothing has changed and it won't work again. He will use you for sex just like the last time. I can almost see that one coming.
But she can't sleep by herself - she HAS to have someone in her bed at all times - what else can she do?

Old 06-10-2016, 02:39 PM

2,148 posts, read 1,696,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
But she can't sleep by herself - she HAS to have someone in her bed at all times - what else can she do?

Not entirely sure it comes with any lawn attachments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships