Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 09:39 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,068,851 times

Advertisements

I hate it when women have any kind of plastic surgery! And why would a woman want bags of chemicals in her breasts? Some of us guys like small ones. I'm more of a foot and leg person myself. Especially foot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 10:11 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,959,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
I hate it when women have any kind of plastic surgery! And why would a woman want bags of chemicals in her breasts? Some of us guys like small ones. I'm more of a foot and leg person myself. Especially foot.
Sometimes we women forget that it's all about you men and what you want... Silly us!

Old 06-20-2016, 10:19 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Sometimes we women forget that it's all about you men and what you want... Silly us!
You betta' RECOGNIZE!

lOL

Old 06-20-2016, 10:22 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,959,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
You betta' RECOGNIZE!

lOL

I am tryin dude... I am tryin!
It's tough to be a girl these days. Don't cut your hair short, don't wear make up.. It's fake. I don't date unattractive girls, if I sleep with you on the first date I am a **** ( but you'll sleep with me anyway), and if I don't sleep with you by date 3 ... We're done! Girls should approach, but girls who approach are acting manly.. Don't be a manly girl. ! We can't be friends... If I can't sleep with you.. What good are you to me? Don't color your hair, shave this, but don't shave that... Well ok give that a little trim, but not completely bare. Don't get a boob job... It's a sure sign that you're flawed, besides I like tiny boobs plus I don't want you to look attractive to other men.
Don't get too smart and take my job, you're really not equal because you can't kick my a$$, but if you can kick my a$$ I don't want you. Who wants a girl who can kick your a$$?.....
And lastly... If you wanted a penis enlargement... I'd get a second full time job to pay for it!
( you meant in the general sense... Not you personally). Lol

Last edited by Sydney123; 06-20-2016 at 10:49 PM..

Old 06-20-2016, 10:29 PM

7 posts, read 10,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by free.spirit View Post
There are some serious devious issues going on in the OP's house. He undercuts her and talks to his daughters about their mom, and mom can't even give advice to her kids without being painted jealous. I think there is more to the story. Like Dad is so against her getting the surgery he is creating more trouble and alienating his wife from his daughters. She may be jealous but we only have one side here. Something is off and wrong.
Woah! I didn't get the girls together to talk bad about her, I just wanted to hear their thoughts. I mean isn't it kind of odd when teen daughters want to go clothes shopping or get some bras and she sends me to take them? I usually stay out of the clothes thing, if anything my wife is more puritanical about those than I am. I know for instance my wife has a zero-thong policy. Our oldest bought a pair and she was NOT happy and threw them away, and when she got a skirt that was a bit above the knee she got upset and made her change.

Neither of which I really care about. I just figure why would my wife all of the sudden wants breast implants? Wouldn't that be sending a bad message to our daughters, especially the youngest?

Old 06-20-2016, 10:37 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,419,211 times
Women who have huge breasts need to wear really tight clothes since they tend to make you look heavy when loose fitting shirts. Tight shirts on big busted women look terrible with extra weight.

If she insists then have her get a part time job to pay for them. It is her choice and you probably would like ot-come on- you would!

Old 06-20-2016, 10:43 PM

302 posts, read 230,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargonofakkad View Post
Woah! I didn't get the girls together to talk bad about her, I just wanted to hear their thoughts. I mean isn't it kind of odd when teen daughters want to go clothes shopping or get some bras and she sends me to take them? I usually stay out of the clothes thing, if anything my wife is more puritanical about those than I am. I know for instance my wife has a zero-thong policy. Our oldest bought a pair and she was NOT happy and threw them away, and when she got a skirt that was a bit above the knee she got upset and made her change.

Neither of which I really care about. I just figure why would my wife all of the sudden wants breast implants? Wouldn't that be sending a bad message to our daughters, especially the youngest?
You sound kind of self righteous to be honest.

Old 06-20-2016, 11:03 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,190,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargonofakkad View Post

Ok. If your wife is saying these things about thongs and skirts, then clearly she's just very strict with clothes in general. May have nothing to do with hating on her daughters' breast specifically. Since she does with with other clothing styles. Unless you think she's secretly jealous of her daughters' legs and butts too.

And I don't see a bad message. Some people don't like the cards they got dealt with their body. So they make some changes. I think the thing that sends a bad message is her not wanting to pay for them herself. If she's adamant about it, she needs to work and save up some money to do it. I think that's good values to be taught. Wanting cosmetic surgery, fine. But expecting other people to pay for it, not so much. Especially after just getting a new car and if money is tight.

Old 06-20-2016, 11:42 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakingbad View Post
Women who have huge breasts need to wear really tight clothes since they tend to make you look heavy when loose fitting shirts. Tight shirts on big busted women look terrible with extra weight.

If she insists then have her get a part time job to pay for them. It is her choice and you probably would like ot-come on- you would!
Oh, I agree, huge breasted women look awful in tight clingy form fitting tops.

Old 06-22-2016, 12:39 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,949,032 times
Default When your wife wants breast implants and you don't.

Yeah, if your male it would be silly to get implants. So don't.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships