Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2017, 05:07 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,102,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
YES YES YES!!!!

I LOVE that film and that scene.... " Yeah I'm feeling charged " LMAO
It's one of my faves.

MG had an old spittoon that has two raised locomotives and near each it reads, "Union & Pacific". It looks like it has been . . . eeeww . . . well-used. Anyway, MG debated on cleaning it (potentially removing the patina). Obviously, he decided to go with it, since the bottom half is shined up. So, I've been working on the rest of it. I thought it was all copper, but now it appears that part of it is copper and part of it is brass. It is taking more "elbow grease" than I had anticipated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2017, 05:17 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,518,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
It's one of my faves.

MG had an old spittoon that has two raised locomotives and near each it reads, "Union & Pacific". It looks like it has been . . . eeeww . . . well-used. Anyway, MG debated on cleaning it (potentially removing the patina). Obviously, he decided to go with it, since the bottom half is shined up. So, I've been working on the rest of it. I thought it was all copper, but now it appears that part of it is copper and part of it is brass. It is taking more "elbow grease" than I had anticipated.
Awwww pay someone else to do it that's the easier way

Obviously my jobs hard physically but ^^^^ reminds me of when I was 16, just left school and my first job was for a building contractor and he wanted an old brick wall spruced up and make it " look brand new ".... He gave me a few tubs of " acid " ( as special type of cleaning stuff but sore on the skin ) any way I was there for 8 hours scrubbing it and he still had a go at me

Old 01-01-2017, 05:37 PM

London, doing things keeps me out of trouble! LOL. And keeps my mind busy. I ended up making a paste of the cleaner and leaving it on for a few minutes. I wish I had taken before & after pictures. Oh, and reads,"Union Pacific" -with no "and" (just in case there a finicky reader out there).

Old 01-01-2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
London, doing things keeps me out of trouble! LOL. And keeps my mind busy. I ended up making a paste of the cleaner and leaving it on for a few minutes. I wish I had taken before & after pictures. Oh, and reads,"Union Pacific" -with no "and" (just in case there a finicky reader out there).
Ahhh keeps you out of trouble .... I know where you can get a job that's 24 hour shifts if you want it? LMAO

LOL!... Yes I've found a way to keep out of trouble and get fit but its gonna kill me! ( 10 hour shifts and walking to and from work so roughly 10-12 miles a day plus scaffolding! ) .... I'll be too knackered to do anything else

Old 01-02-2017, 08:08 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,008,872 times
Happy 2017 every one!

Old 01-02-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Ahhh keeps you out of trouble .... I know where you can get a job that's 24 hour shifts if you want it? LMAO

LOL!... Yes I've found a way to keep out of trouble and get fit but its gonna kill me! ( 10 hour shifts and walking to and from work so roughly 10-12 miles a day plus scaffolding! ) .... I'll be too knackered to do anything else
I'm still thinking, What strength! What endurance! What stamina!

Post a picture of your thighs. LMAO

Old 01-02-2017, 01:30 PM

Quote:

😂😂😂😂😂 To the first bit

In a few weeks I won't have any thighs left!!!

I start weds lol

Old 01-02-2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:

RE the first bit....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hq_k2inujUg

Watch this only a minute long and you'll see the reputation what us poor Scaffolders have to live up to ...... LMAO

Old 01-02-2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
���������� To the first bit

In a few weeks I won't have any thighs left!!!

I start weds lol
I think you will have to let us ladies be the judge of your thighs. AND I think you should post pictures with them in . . . oh . . . dare I say football pants? And strattling a motorcycle. MMM Is it getting hot in here?

The video is blocked "due to copyright laws", but I know what a scaffolder does.

Old 01-02-2017, 01:50 PM

A scaffolder does it with ropes and pulleys.

A scaffolder does it with a tight grip. ROTF
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships