Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2017, 04:14 PM

10,337 posts, read 5,817,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Attagirl!
Ha! I'm going to try to work "your hollowed out carcass" into any conversation I have tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2017, 04:17 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,558,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Ha! I'm going to try to work "your hollowed out carcass" into any conversation I have tonight.
I think it's a very melodic phrase.

Just don't look them directly in the eye when saying it because it can really freak some people out.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:19 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,450,963 times
Quote:
I think it's a very melodic phrase.

Just don't look them directly in the eye when saying it because it can really freak some people out.
Well if your dinner meeting doesn't go well you now know EXACTLY how to end it! 😂😂😂😂

Old 05-17-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Well if your dinner meeting doesn't go well you now know EXACTLY how to end it! 😂😂😂😂
ROFL!!!

Or I could just walk around behind them with a baseball bat ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHH9EYZHoVU

(Anybody who's queasy should stop watching at 2:39 though)

Old 05-17-2017, 04:29 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,913,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
People for some reason here on internet forums and message sections of website feel emboldened to say things that they wouldn't say in real life.

I've gotten so many negative reps of over the years and 99 percent they don't bug me but once in a while a person can write something in such a way to really pull something out of you. It's a really a talent some people have, there are a couple of posters in POC that are really good at this, they can say the most vicious things but still stay this side of a personal attack.

Sad sacks really at the end of the day. Just a day or two ago we all saw that thread about Milf's and the OP called me a white knight, questioned whether or I was in a relationship and if so I must have been the bottom or the or bowed down to her, I forget the exact wording cause I don't give a crap enough to remember. LOL.

Report it, I don't but people should. I've had a couple of requests to meet up and have a fist fight or a sword dual, I forget which, but I reported those.

That's creepy behavior beyond just spouting off. LOL.

Go seek some therapy buddy. It sorta scares me that we got that many people that are nutters walking around us.

Another thing that will scare ya are these pederast tracking websites, good lord, made that mistake one time. I live in a nicer area but it's really dense here in So Cal, and yeah, lot of creepers. I do know that you can make it on those lists for very simple things like an 18 yr. old with a 17 yr. old, but ya got to wonder how many are the worst of the worst.
Quoted for truth, especially the first sentence. We all love the internet obviously, and it's done many great things, but it also spawned trolls and it continues to do so.

A girl I used to date had a youtube channel and would do videos on there. Some of the comments people would post were awful. Most of the people that were corresponding with her were generally nice people and had good things to say, but there were always one or two people that would say disgusting things. Like spamming comments telling her she was an ''ugly *****'' and telling her that she's really a man and all these other things. They were just trolls though. My guess is that they just move from channel to channel, posting degrading comments.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:36 PM

Quote:
ROFL!!!

Or I could just walk around behind them with a baseball bat ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHH9EYZHoVU

(Anybody who's queasy should stop watching at 2:39 though)
Ha nice disclaimer

Yes LOL this actually came up once whilst in a pub with friends..... After my mate recently got married he joked to another mate that was his best man " Thank you for such a great speech but I wished you did something else for me .... " .... The best man asked what and LOL he said...... " Have you ever seen " the untouchables "? ( yes ) well in that scene when de Niro goes mental and uses the baseball bat id wished you did the same with HER side of family as they're driving me mad! "

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Old 05-17-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Ha nice disclaimer

Yes LOL this actually came up once whilst in a pub with friends..... After my mate recently got married he joked to another mate that was his best man " Thank you for such a great speech but I wished you did something else for me .... " .... The best man asked what and LOL he said...... " Have you ever seen " the untouchables "? ( yes ) well in that scene when de Niro goes mental and uses the baseball bat id wished you did the same with HER side of family as they're driving me mad! "

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yikes!!! LOL poor bloke

Any chance he's got an account here? There have been a few in-law doozies on the Non-Romantic subforum lately.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Yikes!!! LOL poor bloke

Any chance he's got an account here? There have been a few in-law doozies on the Non-Romantic subforum lately.
Oh it was hilarious the whole pub was in tears laughing

Oh god no his boisterous sense of humour he'd be banned in 5 minutes flat

Old 05-18-2017, 07:06 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,584,578 times
Woke to news that Chris Cornell passed away this morning.

Old 05-18-2017, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Woke to news that Chris Cornell passed away this morning.
Ugh I hate that. His was one of my all time favorite voices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships