Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2017, 08:28 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,321,806 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Taco Bell has a new $5 box with these triangular fried cheese things, a taco and a burrito

I wonder if they have that deal near me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2017, 11:32 PM

10,342 posts, read 5,864,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge5 View Post
I wonder if they have that deal near me.
Yes, there are 3 in your area, I checked, same menu.

AND those things I thought were just fried cheese triangles? NO! They're called Naked Chicken Chips! It's chicken! I don't know which part of the chicken is triangular, but that would be tastiest.

Old 06-19-2017, 11:36 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Yes, there are 3 in your area, I checked, same menu.

AND those things I thought were just fried cheese triangles? NO! They're called Naked Chicken Chips! It's chicken! I don't know which part of the chicken is triangular, but that would be tastiest.
The triangular part is the beak 🐔

Old 06-19-2017, 11:55 PM

2,599 posts, read 2,321,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
The triangular part is the beak 🐔
I hope not.

Old 06-20-2017, 06:33 AM

5,190 posts, read 5,334,537 times
Quote:
My daughter and I can binge watch FF all afternoon if we're not careful! Netflix has like 100s of episodes.

Taco Bell is a rare guilty pleasure. Don't ask me why but their bacon breakfast crunchwrap is irresistible!
Yeah, my younger daughter (almost 18) and I love true crime shows. FF, Snapped, etc. I used to read a lot of true crime as well. Ann Rule and such.

I rarely do fast food. It just makes me feel cruddy usually. But I do like the breakfast menu at some places. Carls, Jr/Hardees does it pretty well and I've been wanting to try some of Taco Bell's breakfast offerings.

Anyone here seen the first season of the HBO series True Detective with Woody Harrelson and Matthew MacCon-hey-hey?

It's not "true" crime, but I thought it was really excellent television.

Old 06-20-2017, 07:33 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
We've been having a major heatwave here in SoCal, so we've been staying indoors if at all possible. I had some errands this morning and by the time I got home before 11:00 am I felt like someone had dunked me in a big bowl of cream soup. I had to take a cold shower as soon as I stepped in the door. My SIL was at some event this past weekend in the desert and she called at 4:00 am to get a ride home after she suffered some heatstroke episode. Driving around today I noticed very little pedestrian traffic which is unusual in our area.

We've been bingeing on Downton Abbey since the heat's been on here. They measured 124 degrees in Death Valley a few days ago. When Violet on Downton Abbey stated she was going to the desert for a month I assumed it was the Sahara or something and it turns out she was referring to the Côte d'Azur. We laughed so hard - she is my favorite character and I am loving this show so much on so many levels. So if my posts in the next few days seem a bit off or full of non sequiturs then you'll know it's from my blistering brain!

Old 06-20-2017, 11:11 PM

Quote:
We've been having a major heatwave here in SoCal, so we've been staying indoors if at all possible. I had some errands this morning and by the time I got home before 11:00 am I felt like someone had dunked me in a big bowl of cream soup. I had to take a cold shower as soon as I stepped in the door. My SIL was at some event this past weekend in the desert and she called at 4:00 am to get a ride home after she suffered some heatstroke episode. Driving around today I noticed very little pedestrian traffic which is unusual in our area.

We've been bingeing on Downton Abbey since the heat's been on here. They measured 124 degrees in Death Valley a few days ago. When Violet on Downton Abbey stated she was going to the desert for a month I assumed it was the Sahara or something and it turns out she was referring to the Côte d'Azur. We laughed so hard - she is my favorite character and I am loving this show so much on so many levels. So if my posts in the next few days seem a bit off or full of non sequiturs then you'll know it's from my blistering brain!
Love Downton Abbey. To me, the overarching theme of the show is "people need to feel needed, and useful."

I heard not long ago there was talk of a Downton feature length film.

Old 06-20-2017, 11:43 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post

I heard not long ago there was talk of a Downton feature length film.

Old 06-21-2017, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post

When and if I learn more, you will be the first to know!

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Old 06-21-2017, 06:03 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
When and if I learn more, you will be the first to know!

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

I surely didn't.

LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships