Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2018, 10:59 PM

19,427 posts, read 15,240,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
And I can kick.
What's good?
I'm thinking limoncello. Still gardening!
Oh! My age, around-ish! I'm 54.

I once made limoncello. Badly. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2018, 11:14 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,428,143 times
I made lemon squares again this afternoon. We had to celebrate my five As for this past semester.

It's duck season - fire!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE

Duck can be delicious, especially with butter and orange.

Anyone got plans for Memorial Day?

Old 05-26-2018, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I made lemon squares again this afternoon. We had to celebrate my five As for this past semester.

It's duck season - fire!

Lmao! Perfect.

I looove lemony food. And I remember you mentioning those before.

Congratulations on your As, DontH8Me!!! Just listening to your schedule exhausts me. lol

Old 05-27-2018, 01:30 AM

10,342 posts, read 5,864,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Lmao! Perfect.

I looove lemony food. And I remember you mentioning those before.

Congratulations on your As, DontH8Me!!! Just listening to your schedule exhausts me. lol
Mmmm. Lemon bars 😺
That was fun, 6 degrees of separation from Elmer fudd to lemon bars.
Congrats DontH8Me!
Maybe you can relax now!

I didnt have any plans, but I think I'll make the 3 hour drive to visit my sister and her dogs. I miss living in a big city...

Old 05-27-2018, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Mmmm. Lemon bars 😺
That was fun, 6 degrees of separation from Elmer fudd to lemon bars.
Congrats DontH8Me!
Maybe you can relax now!

I didnt have any plans, but I think I'll make the 3 hour drive to visit my sister and her dogs. I miss living in a big city...
Six Degrees of Separation. Kevin Bacon. Lemon bars, and Elmer Fudd:

He starred in "Lemon Sky."
And I found this beginning to a joke: "Kevin Bacon, Elmer Fudd and Marilyn Monroe walk into a bar..."

Old 05-27-2018, 10:35 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,737,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post

It's duck season - fire!

Visiting mom in Kentuckiana right now. About to go check out Louisville.

You were taking five classes last semester? That would be even more painful than the 8 week accelerated grad classes I took in Spring. At least those were one at a time.

Old 05-27-2018, 11:03 AM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
What did i miss? I hate to see selfie takers and that's somehow offensive? Weird....
Come on, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. I make a simple joke and you come back with some typical agenda driven crap about women. so damn typical. Humor and jokes are dead and the far far left killed it. Everything has to be teachable moment these days.

Old 05-27-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Come on, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. I make a simple joke and you come back with some typical agenda driven crap about women. so damn typical. Humor and jokes are dead and the far far left killed it. Everything has to be teachable moment these days.
What reason would I have to pretend that I don't know what you're talking about, I actually don't know what you're talking about! I don't enjoy being around people taking selfies, it's mostly women, you don't have to agree that I think selfies are dumb? There's no agenda here, and this isn't the first time you've done this to me. If I have a point to make, I make it --and I don't backpedal.

You might want to put me on ignore, I can't help you.

Old 05-27-2018, 01:27 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
What reason would I have to pretend that I don't know what you're talking about, I actually don't know what you're talking about! I don't enjoy being around people taking selfies, it's mostly women, you don't have to agree that I think selfies are dumb? There's no agenda here, and this isn't the first time you've done this to me. If I have a point to make, I make it --and I don't backpedal.

You might want to put me on ignore, I can't help you.
Meh, don't be mad, I'm just talking crap, don't take it personally. I'm just some ahole on the web.

Old 05-27-2018, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Six Degrees of Separation. Kevin Bacon. Lemon bars, and Elmer Fudd:

He starred in "Lemon Sky."
And I found this beginning to a joke: "Kevin Bacon, Elmer Fudd and Marilyn Monroe walk into a bar..."
Are you going to tell me the rest of the joke? Im waiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Meh, dces are sometimes being misunderstood.on't be mad, I'm just talking crap, don't take it personally. I'm just some ahole on the web.
Thanks, but I'm just having a bad weekend anyway! If I want to act like an ass, I have to understand the consequences are sometimes being misunderstood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships