Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 06:15 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times

Advertisements

This is actually pretty simple for me~~ First off read "Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars"..then applied it to my actual life experiences. There is one thing I recognized in the first decade of working in the HC Industry.

The doctors who grew up with siblings who were female..They always seemed to listen to the female side of things..WHILE some ( lacking female influence/experiences) always deferred to the usual male only responses to symptoms from female patients and male patients..and often disregarded the assessment of those patient's IF done by a female Nurse. Predictable...indeed

My boyz were raised by myself..and was sure to give them both sides of the equation since I can remember..They both appear to give at least an ear to their significant other..but often will ask me questions if confused by whatever conflicts they felt...

But..quite often..Men who had little or no female influence by siblings..and worse..a mother who was domineering...Often led to instant recoil or refusals to even consider any women's side of any issue..Whether it was hate or inability to understand any women's point of view..most often means ..They refuse to accept that some women are /or could be equal..due to ego or sometimes just plain distain.

The above is what I experienced throughout my 67 years anyway
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships