Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 12:46 PM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allhopelost View Post
See, even that woman admitted she has sweet memories for her first and that it is special in itself compared to any adult relationships.

She even pointed out that it didnt revolve around finances.

All that was required is that they find each other attractive and they have feelings for each other.

It is the simplicity of it.

Shakin' mah danged head...

I take back my earlier post. I apologize. You weren't ready for that.

Therapy. That's not me being a jerk. You need actual help.

Old 07-07-2016, 12:49 PM

1,055 posts, read 1,415,487 times
Quote:
I am 21, almost 22, and I have never had a girlfriend.
... These people got to experience their youth together. But, I cant. I have missed that opportunity.
Bwahahahah. That sweet woman that I let get away (in fact whom I dumped, with considerable pain for her) in favor of someone else, which didn't work out although it lasted a few years--that was when I was 24. I still wonder how it might have gone if I'd stuck with her, but we can never know these things.

My friend, you have not begun to live.

Old 07-07-2016, 12:54 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
His previous iteration gushed about Lolita and how wonderful that experience would be. Lolita was 12. I'm not buying this 16-19 stuff. Puppy love is younger than that.

Lolita was about a girl molested by a man who married her mother to be near her...then kidnapped her and exchanged money and presents (like being allowed to go to school) for sex with her, wasn't it? How wonderful would that experience be....

Title Edit: "I cannot get over womens pasts, therefore little girls are all I think about (while serving out my sentence)."

Old 07-07-2016, 01:15 PM

31 posts, read 17,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
Lolita was about a girl molested by a man who married her mother to be near her...then kidnapped her and exchanged money and presents (like being allowed to go to school) for sex with her, wasn't it? How wonderful would that experience be....

Title Edit: "I cannot get over womens pasts, therefore little girls are all I think about (while serving out my sentence)."

I didnt even read the book. I thought it was about something else.

Old 07-07-2016, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I have fond memories of all the people that I've chosen to care about. One isn't better than the other just because I was young and naive.

You can't choose feelings. They exist whether we like them or not. The only thing you can do is MASK feelings or not think of them.

Old 07-07-2016, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amontillado View Post
Bwahahahah. That sweet woman that I let get away (in fact whom I dumped, with considerable pain for her) in favor of someone else, which didn't work out although it lasted a few years--that was when I was 24. I still wonder how it might have gone if I'd stuck with her, but we can never know these things.

My friend, you have not begun to live.

See, you must remember her fondly enough to think about what it could of turned out to be

Old 07-07-2016, 01:25 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
I didnt even read the book. I thought it was about something else.
You knew all about nymphets and faunlets the last time you posted.

Old 07-07-2016, 01:26 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
And she died at 17 during childbirth. On Christmas Day. Great fantasy ... maybe not so much for young Delores.

Old 07-07-2016, 01:44 PM

1,055 posts, read 1,415,487 times
Quote:
See, you must remember her fondly enough to think about what it could of turned out to be
Well, I do. But my point is that I was 24 then, older than you are now, and that's what I think of as my early love experience. Maybe you'll have something similar.

What's all this Lolita stuff? No, don't tell me, I don't want to know.

Old 07-07-2016, 02:00 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Quote:
Death may be my only way out of this.

That, or I just remain lonely for life being exposed to all my peers and loved ones around me getting married.

To me, death sounds like a better outcome.
Oh my...how melodramatic and romantic and almost Romeo and Juliet-ish. I must say, you sound no more mature than the typical 16 year old but regardless, jailbait will get you if that's what you go after.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships