Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 03:16 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times

Advertisements

I see a lot of guys that are really pretty fem looking and acting these days. Maybe it's a thing with the younger set, I don't know.

Maybe he's gay and it's a little too chilly to step out of the closet just yet. Who knows, maybe he's asexual or gender neutral or whatever the term is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2016, 03:29 PM

48,515 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
The thing there is that this person is 18. I can't imagine many 18-year-olds (or parents of 18-year-olds) who are not independently wealthy ponying up tens of thousands of dollars for gender confirmation surgery, especially when that person doesn't really seem adamant about gender one way or another.

Good point.

As long as the OP is confident he comes with the necessary parts, in original condition, all should be well.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-09-2016, 03:34 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,543,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianneP21 View Post
I was reading actually an article last night about how some bisexuals don't identify with an orientation. The gender part kind of makes me uneasy. Because I am attracted to men. Only. So it's like what if later on you realize you're really a woman? But the way I see it for now it seems things are going good that's the good side to it.
A woman I know from college is experiencing this right now with the person she married. Her take is that this is still the person she loves and who loves her. That hasn't changed.

They are nearing 40, though, with a long-term committed relationship and marriage, versus 18 and in a dating relationship, and they both have more than a passing familiarity with LGBTQ RELATIONSHIPS, which makes a difference.

Old 07-12-2016, 01:01 PM

131 posts, read 78,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
The thing there is that this person is 18. I can't imagine many 18-year-olds (or parents of 18-year-olds) who are not independently wealthy ponying up tens of thousands of dollars for gender confirmation surgery, especially when that person doesn't really seem adamant about gender one way or another.
actually he comes from a wealthier family than mine. His mom married a wealthy guy. So he could probably get the surgery. But I don't think he wants any modifications to his body. He wears make up much than I do. Like lipstick lipliner base contour stuff eyeliner mascara sometimes shadow or eyelashes etc... And dyes his hair pink or whatever lipstick and nail polish color he's wearing. And he uses a curling iron and kind of a short vintage curled hair style. Outside of that, he wears skinny jeans and V-necks often. So he doesn't crossdress. He also has a lot of piercing and tattoos and sometimes wears jewelry. Etc... He's different but he doesn't quite seem like he wants to be a woman nor does he says he is a woman he does say he acts how he is. Whethjer that's perceived as feminine or masculine. But he's said before he's never wanted surgery or any medication.

Last edited by DianneP21; 07-12-2016 at 01:23 PM..

Old 07-12-2016, 01:08 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I see a lot of guys that are really pretty fem looking and acting these days. Maybe it's a thing with the younger set, I don't know.
Been going on since at least the 70s. Heck, Bowie, Pete Burns, Boy George... even Adam Ant at times.

Old 07-12-2016, 02:17 PM

131 posts, read 78,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

Maybe he's gay and it's a little too chilly to step out of the closet just yet. Who knows, maybe he's asexual or gender neutral or whatever the term is.
I've never heard of the term gender neutral unless for a bathroom lol.

I know he's not asexual he's very sexual and I doubt gay because he initiated our relationship to begin with...
He's attracted to me therefore he's not gay.

But yeah maybe he's just a little femme I've just never known a guy who wore make up like that.

Old 07-16-2016, 10:48 AM

220 posts, read 174,524 times
I'll try to be PC here but how can he be confused about his gender? I'm talking his BIOLOGICAL gender; it's pretty easy to sort out. He is either biologically male, or, biologically female. Now I completely acknowledge that in our society we are free to feel, or identify, with whatever gender you choose; but you ARE born a certain gender and there is no denying that.

I would be incredibly uneasy OP. It's totally understandable for him to be confused about his orientation, or even feel like he's a girl trapped in a guys body, but being unclear about the concept of gender is just strange to me.

Do what you feel is best but IMO you should tread cautiously here OP...

Old 07-16-2016, 02:14 PM

645 posts, read 750,033 times
I think you both are hella confused in the head...seems like both of you are either gay or bi.....why would you want to date a feminine guy if you are straight? i mean you said he wears makeup and has dated a guy? wtf? just seems a bit off...

Old 07-17-2016, 08:34 AM

19,696 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostandhurt View Post
I'll try to be PC here but how can he be confused about his gender? I'm talking his BIOLOGICAL gender; it's pretty easy to sort out. He is either biologically male, or, biologically female. Now I completely acknowledge that in our society we are free to feel, or identify, with whatever gender you choose; but you ARE born a certain gender and there is no denying that.

I would be incredibly uneasy OP. It's totally understandable for him to be confused about his orientation, or even feel like he's a girl trapped in a guys body, but being unclear about the concept of gender is just strange to me.

Do what you feel is best but IMO you should tread cautiously here OP...
On basic terms, you are correct. Externally, yes, one is male or female.. Biologically ~ the problem begins internally, where the hormones of the developing fetus and/or infant are affected by exposure to environmental factors.. Such as EDC's (endocrine disrupting chemicals). So, in essence, your body can appear one way, but the brain chemistry simply does not match... These are the horrors of living in a polluted, over-populated, corrupt, and completely F -d up world. Absolute crimes against humanity. Yet they wanna blame & shame the individual. . . Total mind- f *k
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships