Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 10:29 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times

Advertisements

This chick has no respect for you and if you remain friends with her you have no respect for yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 10:34 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
What they said ^^^

Old 07-20-2016, 01:38 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,293,698 times
In answer to the name of the thread:

No, no, no! A thousand times, NO!

Old 07-20-2016, 01:39 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,345,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmama View Post
In answer to the name of the thread:

No, no, no! A thousand times, NO!
Oh yea and another answer to that as well

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-20-2016, 06:38 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,344 times
[quote=Ilusk90;44776139]Hi guys,

I am friends with her for nearly two years now and after we started travelling together a year ago, I discovered that I love her,
but I never directly told her what I feel. I always was afraid that this could hurt our friendship since I knew that my chances were really bad. Mainly because she didn't want a new boyfriend and overall she thought relationships only hold her back and cut her freedom and she never reacted on my attempts to show her what I feel. Even tho I didn't made any progress, I just liked to spend time with her as a friend and I never lost hope that some day she wanted a boyfriend again and that our great friendship could become something more.

Now the real issue I ask for advice

Like I said we travelled a lot during the last year and we even shared a hotel room / bed and had dinner together and always great fun. It's important to say that there was NEVER a moment when we did anything that goes beyond friendship.

But now, with her having a boyfriend, I think I feel bad to keep travelling with her. First of all it makes it even harder for me to let her go after a long weekend, knowing that she now returns to her boyfriend and secondly it just feels wrong to take someone else's girlfriend to Paris or London. She told her new boyfriend right from the beginning that she loves to travel with me and that she won't stop and he agreed (did he had a choice!?), but I doubt that he likes the idea that his girlfriend travels with someone else around the world. I certainly wouldn't... and she would never agree if her boyfriend would do that with another girl (she is aware that this is kinda unfair).

And THIS is why I don't trust SH*T when it comes to this kind of crap. No way if I were that guy would I allow her to go traveling around the country with some dude. If she didn't respect what I felt, she could hit the road. I WISH..WISH some guy I was dating wanted to do that. Hell no! When you are dating someone, there are just certain boundaries you need to respect. You cant act and do the same things you did when you were single. If you want to do whatever you want, stay single. All this "he or she is just a friend" bullsh*t is just that to me. Yea I have platonic male friends, but I can tell you that all of them would sleep with me given the chance. So, though I don't cheat, I can still see why any guy I dated would not like me traveling around the world with some guy. I mean..WTF.

and if she knows how you feel OP..even in the slightest bit, shes a special kind of douche for even putting everyone involved in that situation, and making her boyfriend deal with it. But then he's an idiot to agree to all that.

Old 07-20-2016, 10:40 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
If this is legit I actually feel sorry for the guy. To be that much of a wimp. I'm really not try to belittle the guy, just jeez, man up and get some dignity. Almost as bad as that other misguided soul starting 4 or 5 screen names to drone on and on about the first love thing he was obsessed with. Get some perspective people.

Old 07-21-2016, 03:47 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,462,837 times
OP hasn't posted since his opening post in this thread and hasn't responded to his last thread in which he obsessed about the same girl since June 5. Clearly he's not interested in anything anyone has to say. Don't waste the bandwidth on this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships