Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 10:22 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaGirl144 View Post
Where are these pics?
You don't want to see those pics. You just don't.

Old 07-15-2016, 10:22 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaGirl144 View Post
I wish people would post pictures.
Hustler has pics. What do you want to see?

Hes posted financial statements, paycheck stubs, bathroom selfies, Lol.

Old 07-15-2016, 10:29 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
You don't want to see those pics. You just don't.
The most recent one was actually remarkably good. In fact, it was hard to believe it was the OP. Seriously. I think he must have had his hair done at some special salon, or maybe he just finally found the right barber, and then had a professional studio head shot done. Maybe he went to one of those "Glamor Shots" places, that do your hair, put on theater makeup, and loan you clothes for your photo session--the total package. They really bring out the best in people who aren't photogenic in normal circumstances.

Old 07-15-2016, 10:49 PM

20 posts, read 13,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The most recent one was actually remarkably good. In fact, it was hard to believe it was the OP. Seriously. I think he must have had his hair done at some special salon, or maybe he just finally found the right barber, and then had a professional studio head shot done. Maybe he went to one of those "Glamor Shots" places, that do your hair, put on theater makeup, and loan you clothes for your photo session--the total package. They really bring out the best in people who aren't photogenic in normal circumstances.

I've never taken a pro picture or even a picture that made me look anywhere near as good as I do in real life. I look like a greasy ethnic guy with a big nose in pictures. In real life, I look Spanish/Italian, normal size nose, nice golden complexion, pretty wavy black hair, etc...

I have no complaints about my looks, if I had been born a gay male or woman with the equivalent looks, I would have a fantastic dating life

And what you're saying is not true. I went out yesterday with my buddy and bunch of women who work at his salon. I had no problems talking to them - but none of them were attracted to me. I honestly think straight women have the highest and most demanding standards of any demographic. They are beyond massively picky

Old 07-15-2016, 10:50 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,992,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Hustler has pics. What do you want to see?

Hes posted financial statements, paycheck stubs, bathroom selfies, Lol.
haven't seen any of those lol. Why would you even do that?

Old 07-15-2016, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fateofnorns View Post
I've never taken a pro picture or even a picture that made me look anywhere near as good as I do in real life. I look like a greasy ethnic guy with a big nose in pictures. In real life, I look Spanish/Italian, normal size nose, nice golden complexion, pretty wavy black hair, etc...

I have no complaints about my looks, if I had been born a gay male or woman with the equivalent looks, I would have a fantastic dating life

And what you're saying is not true. I went out yesterday with my buddy and bunch of women who work at his salon. I had no problems talking to them - but none of them were attracted to me. I honestly think straight women have the highest and most demanding standards of any demographic. They are beyond massively picky
You were showing off an impressive picture last time. It didn't look anything like your other ones, and I'm not talking about the selfies.

Anyway, it's not about women's pickiness. You're blocking yourself in some way that you're not aware of. Remove the block, and the energy will flow, and women will pick up on it. But also be aware that most people don't click with each other, aren't each other's type, and so forth. So you can't expect magic just because a friend brought some babes to a night out.

Really, OP, counseling isn't anything to be embarrassed about. Life happens, stuff happens. The smart people go to a qualified professional to get it taken care of, so they can move on in life. The dumb people keep spinning their wheels, avoiding the very thing that would catapult them forward, and driving people on online forums crazy. Enough whining about women being picky. Bite the bullet and start Googling counselors/therapists in your area.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:11 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,225,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fateofnorns View Post
my point is that I'm not a 6 looking for a 10

I'm about a 6-8 (depending on who you ask - I look 500x better in real life than pictures) looking for a 6-8
Well, if you think you're a 6-8 but all you ever get is interest from people not in your league, then perhaps you need to revisit your rating scale?

You have also concluded that money isn't everything, so work on those other aspects in order to attract your target audience.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1xolisiwe View Post
Well, if you think you're a 6-8 but all you ever get is interest from people not in your league, then perhaps you need to revisit your rating scale?

You have also concluded that money isn't everything, so work on those other aspects in order to attract your target audience.
And, here we go! He'll trot out all the superlatives about how he has a great personality, everyone loves him, so there's nothing to work on in that regard. 10 pages later, we'll all still be at Square One with him.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:20 PM

Old 07-15-2016, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You were showing off an impressive picture last time.
I understand but what I'm telling you is even that picture is nowhere near as good as I look in real life, especially not now since I've dropped about 10-15 lbs from that picture... and you want to sit there and tell me I'm being too picky for wanting a mildly attractive woman my age

Quote:
Anyway, it's not about women's pickiness. You're blocking yourself in some way that you're not aware of. Remove the block, and the energy will flow, and women will pick up on it. But also be aware that most people don't click with each other, aren't each other's type, and so forth. So you can't expect magic just because a friend brought some babes to a night out.
I totally understand that most people don't click but there's no way to justify why I've had zero attractive women my age be interested in me

Like I said before, I was a gay male or a woman with the equivalent appearance, I would have probably had a model quality attractive mate by now. It's just absurd how much harder dating is for straight men than any other demographic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships