Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 10:25 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And it's funny that someone who plays himself up as Captain Social/Life of the Party starts a thread about his perpetual dating problems at 11:30 on Friday night.
Quote:
I'm in the top 0.0000000000001%
And either he's super bad at math or he believes he is better than literally everyone on the planet.

Old 07-16-2016, 10:36 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Awww, I'm too late to the party and Brahmabull/Brantley is already not a member.

I think we concluded a few usernames ago that he is afflicted with Narcisstic Personality Disorder. It has to be some sort of mental illness that keeps bringing him back with a new username every few months, since 2012, to post the same thing over and over but never actually listen to advice or change.
Oh, I don't remember that discussion. I think he keeps coming back here because he hopes someone will come up with a magic bullet, some kind of m.o. that will change his life, instead of looking within and/or getting over his shyness. But now he's insisting he's not shy anymore and "meets" tons of women. He has an interesting definition of the word "meet". It's normally an action verb, denoting a lot more than gazing at crowds of women from across the room.

Old 07-16-2016, 10:59 AM

3,360 posts, read 12,268,313 times
If he ever reads this I suggest he trying dating in his ethnic group for better results.

Old 07-16-2016, 11:02 AM

29,744 posts, read 34,383,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoldie View Post
If he ever reads this I suggest he trying dating in his ethnic group for better results.
We actually found him a social group for young professionals of his ethnicity in his area, but he refused to look into it.

It's one of those things--it's fine if Brahmabull wants to hang out in sports bars and meat market night clubs, participate in men's sports and bodybuilding, but he's going to have to branch out since those aren't things that lots of women are going to flock to.

Old 07-16-2016, 11:08 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoldie View Post
That has been suggested. He had his excuses for rejecting that idea.

Old 07-16-2016, 12:45 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,099,201 times
Magic bullet to solve his problems?

Nah... I think he is seeking affirmation so that he doesn't have to accept that he is the source of his problems

Typical ego driven drivel.

Old 07-16-2016, 12:55 PM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,331,793 times
Before I put yet another screen name on ignore for the same user (isn't creating multiple SNs against the TOS for this forum?) I can tell him exactly what this problem is. First off, he's superficial to the max. A smart and interesting woman can smell that a mile away. Secondly, he over thinks EVERY SINGLE DETAIL and is seemingly unable to see the big picture. Thirdly, he's an attention loving baby that needs constant reinforcement of what a great catch he is. Why else create the same thread multiple times?

Dude, leave us alone.

Old 07-16-2016, 04:08 PM

1,544 posts, read 924,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fateofnorns View Post
I've never taken a pro picture or even a picture that made me look anywhere near as good as I do in real life. I look like a greasy ethnic guy with a big nose in pictures. In real life, I look Spanish/Italian, normal size nose, nice golden complexion, pretty wavy black hair, etc...

I have no complaints about my looks, if I had been born a gay male or woman with the equivalent looks, I would have a fantastic dating life

And what you're saying is not true. I went out yesterday with my buddy and bunch of women who work at his salon. I had no problems talking to them - but none of them were attracted to me. I honestly think straight women have the highest and most demanding standards of any demographic. They are beyond massively picky
It isn't about being picky. It's about a guy's vibe that attracts women.

I'll give you an example: my own boyfriend. He doesn't have male supermodel looks or pockets deeper than the Pacific Ocean, but I'm with him because we can vibe with each other. You just need to change your demeanor and your mindset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
And, here we go! He'll trot out all the superlatives about how he has a great personality, everyone loves him, so there's nothing to work on in that regard. 10 pages later, we'll all still be at Square One with him.
Sounds like another guy on here I got into it with (the vasectomy guy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Where are these pics everybody keeps talking about?
In GQ.

Old 07-16-2016, 08:00 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fateofnorns View Post
I see comments all the time that in some shape or form, imply that having a great career/making money/etc... will lead to a great dating life. Where does this come from?
Well you tell us, where does this come from, indeed? Next time you see "all of these comments implying money leads to a great dating life", decipher if it's a man with dating problems giving you this advice, or a woman telling you what she believes is important order to be attractive to women.

There was a time when I had very little money, there was also a time when I had a lot of money, by any common standard.

If I think back to the saddest time in my life, it had nothing to do with money.
If I think back to happiest time in my life, it was not due to the amount of money I had.

If I think of what I'm most attracted to in a potential date, it has nothing to do with his money.

Being superficial and materialistic has made you unhappy. Work on yourself, make yourself interesting to women if that's your goal. Have things to talk about, take a class or study something if that helps, think of something that would be fun for both of you to do, listen when she talks, ask her questions about herself, be nice, don't criticize or one-up, don't brag. Be funny even if it's in a self deprecating manor, don't be afraid to laugh at yourself, be humble, be interested.

It's free.

Old 07-16-2016, 08:02 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,634,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Let's see....

Six-figure income -- check!
Dresses flashy/sharp -- check!
Expensive car -- check!
Very active social life w/friends at the cool nightclubs, etc. -- check!
Except that the social life never involves women, or not women interested in dating him -- check!
Owns a nice home -- check!
Only 40+-age women show sexual interest in him -- check!
Gets lots of compliments for his looks -- check!
Into bodybuilding -- check!

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we can be pretty sure that it's an Armenian!
LMFAO!

Yep it's him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships