Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 01:51 PM

21 posts, read 13,163 times

Advertisements

Not sure why I keep calling it a store. Lol
She worked a small finance office where she worked alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 01:52 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antbraash View Post
Not sure why I keep calling it a store. Lol
She worked a small finance office where she worked alone.
Have you any plans to confront either of them?

Old 07-20-2016, 01:52 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times
Quote:
She admitted to him being there and to the lies. I ask her why she lied about him being there and she didn't know why she lied.
I feel like it's obvious that: Yes she's cheating on you.

Are you wondering if you are crazy because she says "Your crazy!"?

Old 07-20-2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Look, I know I say this to a lot of posters - but the thing is - this is YOUR life. You are the one that is making the decisions. You are the one that has to live with the consequences. We are strangers. We don't know you, your wife, or your brother. We don't know what is going on. Don't look to strangers to tell you what to do here. Do what you need to do.
Agreed but I thought this was a good place to talk to others and get simple opinions believe me I'll make the final decision for me and what's best for my family. Thanks

Old 07-20-2016, 01:58 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,452,560 times
I can't give you advice on what you "should" do, but I can say if you ask someone why they lie and they counter with "i don't know" that's probably not someone to be placing any amount of trust in or towards

Regardless of what has or hasn't happened, this above all else trumps any "possibility" that "could" happen. It's literally being told I don't understand myself enough to reason with my actions.

A lack of understanding leads to lack reasoning skills, forethought and self control

Old 07-20-2016, 02:01 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Personally, I couldn't not be married to someone that I did not trust or if I felt I was constantly being lied to being cheated on. So no I dont think it is crazy.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
I feel like it's obvious that: Yes she's cheating on you.

Are you wondering if you are crazy because she says "Your crazy!"?
I just can't seem to leave her because I love her so much and we have been together for 15 years. One lie after another and she's always sorry and will never do it again. But she always does. I feel like I could forgive her if she could just come clean and she never will. She never has in the past about anything if she can find another lie to cover it. Only when there is no other way than the truth does she come clean. She hasn't said I was crazy but I'm feeling driven crazy at the moment.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:03 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
I just can't seem to leave her because I love her so much and we have been together for 15 years. One lie after another and she's always sorry and will never do it again. But she always does. I feel like I could forgive her if she could just come clean and she never will. She never has in the past about anything if she can find another lie to cover it. Only when there is no other way than the truth does she come clean. She hasn't said I was crazy but I'm feeling driven crazy at the moment.
Acceptance of reality, there is peace on the other side.

Old 07-20-2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Acceptance of reality, there is peace on the other side.
I've just got to figure out how to make that step. I've accepted the reality. Just have to figure out a way of finding the peace on the other side. I'm not a bad looking guy and I'm still young and I really do have a lot going for me but so many years of this has done something to me that I don't even understand. Lol kids will make a man put up with a lot of ****!

Old 07-20-2016, 02:18 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Man I've just got to figure out how to make that step. I've accepted the reality. Just have to figure out a way of finding the peace on the other side. I'm not a bad looking guy and I'm still young and I really do have a lot going for me but so many years of this has done something to me that I don't even understand. Lol kids will make a man put up with a lot of ****!
Again have you any plans to confront either of them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships