Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 10:30 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,517,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaGirl144 View Post
I told him he was being too handsy a few times but he kept going back to the things I told him no for. Then i left after a bit. He wants to hang out today but I'm "sick"... cough.
Sod that.......

He's an idiot.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 10:53 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times
Time to buy a flyswatter.

Old 07-24-2016, 11:04 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,805,838 times
This is pretty true though. People who ignore your "no"s or keep pushing/arguing/aggressively persuading to get you to change your mind are generally self centered. These are the same people who if you don give in, they get angry or whiny or passive aggressive over not getting their way. Avoid at all costs. They are not necessarily rapists but no good comes out of them long term.

Old 07-24-2016, 01:42 PM

1,504 posts, read 850,566 times
I remember working on movie sets and young female actors and extras who slept with producers or directors never advanced. They were tossed a bone - perhaps a few lines in a movie...then they were ALL disposed of - point being...if you are a woman you will not benefit buy giving premature sex to a man. Sex believe it or not has a sacred edge to it...it is very special and valuable. It is the blending of body and mind between two people who actually care about each other.

Like I said in an earlier post..You have to LIKE the person...men will have sex with woman they do not really like...so will woman. If there is no LIKE there will never be any LOVE. LOVE is the key....affection...tenderness - these are the things that bring quality to human life.

Old 07-24-2016, 01:48 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
That's your misinterpretation of my tone, now, can you refute my statement about murderers though? I said enough said because it is pretty obvious. I don't defend murderers simply because I don't happen to know one...I know they exist regardless.

Again, more tude.

Logic 101. Third graders can get what you're saying. I never said that rapist and murderers don't exist. All I said was that most people are simply decent, of course not all are otherwise we wouldn't have FBI crime stats and victims all over the place.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:01 PM

Quote:
This was perfect timing. I went out on a date last night. Did a little making out and I had to tell the guy to keep his hands in respectable areas at least 10 times. I know he feels like I am a prude but no 2nd date

Why would you continue to fool around with a dude that you had to tell him to stop 10 times?

Wouldn't say after 3 or 4 times you figure you probably should pack it up and go home?

Old 07-24-2016, 02:04 PM

114 posts, read 92,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Why would you continue to fool around with a dude that you had to tell him to stop 10 times?

Wouldn't say after 3 or 4 times you figure you probably should pack it up and go home?
I would agree. I'm not perfect.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
I would agree. I'm not perfect.

Respect yourself and be safe.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:12 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,207,670 times
Quote:
This was perfect timing. I went out on a date last night. Did a little making out and I had to tell the guy to keep his hands in respectable areas at least 10 times. I know he feels like I am a prude but no 2nd date
If his hands are to be kept in *respectable areas* perhaps on the table at dinner is a more appropriate place for his hands instead of his assuming you said *yes* since you decided to *make out* (I'm not even sure what that means anymore).

The most respectable way to keep one's hands where they belong is to not invite them anywhere on your body. Your mixed signals can be and are quite frustrating and irritating to men.
Hades, your actions are frustrating and irritating to me and I am a woman who wasn't even on the date.

So, make a choice if you are going to have sex with someone then proceed, otherwise a simple hug and kiss at the door at the end of the date is a very clear message.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:14 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,207,670 times
Quote:
I told him he was being too handsy a few times but he kept going back to the things I told him no for. Then i left after a bit. He wants to hang out today but I'm "sick"... cough.
So it is better to lie about being sick instead of telling the guy you don't want to see him again and telling him the truth as to why?
I cannot even fathom how that is logical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships