Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 07:05 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,631,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
If you think this women is so "ugly" then leave her alone to find someone who will appreciate her for more than her looks. If there's no chemistry why waste her time and yours. And if she agrees to a FWB that tells me her self-esteem is very low and it's probably men like yourself that have contributed to it.

If you're so "horny" hire a damn prostitute for the evening.
If they were cleaner, cheaper, and legal that could be an option for a purely sexual encounter. There are plenty of women that have FWB relationships that have nothing to do with low self esteem. Also the 'F' designates some form of relationship, even if it's just friendly with no long-term commitment.

Not merely physical.

Last edited by Mikelee81; 07-29-2016 at 07:13 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 07:35 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,861,074 times
She might be thinking the same thing as you we don't have pictures, who knows? Like you said the conversation was a kind of mutual flirting. I dont think you're taking advantage of her, if shes behaving in the same manner as you. IMO

Last edited by RbccL; 07-29-2016 at 09:01 AM..

Old 07-29-2016, 08:02 AM

1,568 posts, read 1,118,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
...So it's come to this.

Well I have caught the interest of a lady it appears. She messaged me on POF and we went out last weekend.. She's about my age, educated, seems nice, no children, and seems to like me, but as you can surmise I'm sure by the title she is not very attractive. Actually that's being kind. I don't really find her attractive at all physically and probably most wouldn't either. She's one of those that claimed 'athletic' on the profile but yep her body certainly was more like 'let go', which people that know my posts on here know that is an instant turn off for me. Needless to say, we still went along as planned on the date. I wanted to show her a good time regardless. I'll do that for anyone that decides to spend their time with me.
She may be the most attractive or closest to athletic in her family so she thinks she is hot.

Quote:
All general buzzwords for getting it on, which in all honesty my sexual frustration is at it's peak. If the girl wants to go a couple rounds I'm at the point where I don't even care and would just dominate the poor thing lol. I really don't see this progressing as a relationship though, which I think her ultimate goal.
And the second you bust your nut you will regret it.

Quote:
I guess in this case it's best to not let her on for a relationship but communicate a FWB interest prior to any activity if things progress in that direction. I don't want to lead anyone on with them end up getting hurt.
And that is not fair to her, because she will prolly settle for FWB but still want more, it would be like offering a starving person a moldy chicken sandwich, they will still eat it but thats not what they want.

Quote:
In my experience, people that work to maintain their bodies throughout life have a regime worked out as a lifestyle not future plans to diet and exercise. I've been exercising on a pretty regular basis for 20 something years now. I'm not the most attractive thing physically but I work hard to look the best I can. For me even if a lady isn't all that attractive, if they are truly working hard to maintain themselves with results that is attractive. I'm really not that picky, but a lot of times what is projected on the outside is a reflection of what's going on in the inside.
I agree, a nice body is free to get and maintain, just don't eat too much and go walking at night, then progress to jogging or running, plus pushups and situps.

Quote:
Amazingly this girl stated that in her online dating experience she's called the cops on 3 different guys. I asked her what in the world happened. She mentioned one guy that kept stalking her even at her work. She didn't mention the others. That does raise a red flag as I don't know how someone that is not very attractive is having that terrible experience with OLD.

Honestly I can see why women would bail on the whole idea if the cops had to get involved so often. I have a feeling though that possibly the men she's dating is not the only variable at play here.

Maybe I should just run for the hills
Often the not so pretty women are better in bed, especially if deep down they know they are not that attractive, they will be willing to let you do things to them that the more attractive women either out right won't or make you beg for. you also stated there aren't many options in your town so those factors could be why she gets stalkers.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
She might be thinking the same thing as you we don't have pictures, who knows? Like you said the conversation was a kind of mutual flirting. I dont think you're taking advantage of her, if shes behaving in the same manor as you. IMO
I actually posted them on my profile.. I figure what's the harm, but if I end up missing in a couple days we will know it was a bad idea

I probably won't keep them up for long as I like to remain relatively anonymous on these sites.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:16 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,008,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphorx View Post
Often the not so pretty women are better in bed, especially if deep down they know they are not that attractive, they will be willing to let you do things to them that the more attractive women either out right won't or make you beg for. you also stated there aren't many options in your town so those factors could be why she gets stalkers.
Excuse me while I go throw up.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:18 AM

Quote:
She may be the most attractive or closest to athletic in her family so she thinks she is hot.

And the second you bust your nut you will regret it.

And that is not fair to her, because she will prolly settle for FWB but still want more, it would be like offering a starving person a moldy chicken sandwich, they will still eat it but thats not what they want.

I agree, a nice body is free to get and maintain, just don't eat too much and go walking at night, then progress to jogging or running, plus pushups and situps.

I realize that men generally are more comfortable with a FWB situation than the majority of women.

I really don't want to mislead her on and end up resulting in hurting her emotionally, which probably would be the case if I acted on my instincts here.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:26 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Do her. But be upfront.

Old 07-29-2016, 09:04 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mishigas73 View Post
Excuse me while I go throw up.
lol, does anything that you read on here really shock you at this point?

Quote:
So you guys should exclusively go for the ugly chicks then!

Old 07-29-2016, 09:04 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,903,630 times
How do feel about having a relationship down the line with a woman you like but who had FWB's with guys she thought were ugly and she was not attracted to but she just wanted to get laid?

Old 07-29-2016, 09:06 AM

6,304 posts, read 9,008,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
lol, does anything that you read on here really shock you at this point?
Not really. That doesn't mean that I don't get ill reading some of the "words of wisdom" here though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships