Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 05:22 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,926,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhRainess View Post
How would you like it if you learned that someone wrote a thread about you on a forum - how "ugly" and unattractive you are and how low they had to settle for you? Poor lady.
Meh

I try not to be hurtful and if it were me making this thread, I personally wouldn't have called her ugly. Wouldn't have used that word personally, even if I really thought that way.

But I remember getting a ton of crap on a message board YEARS ago for saying something that wasn't that controversial, it was just that the website was a little too politically correct.

I posted about being attracted to some girl that I thought was ''Mediocre'' looking, but that I really kind of liked her. I remember using the word mediocre and it made some people mad.

But in all honesty, I think anyone that claims that they go out places and don't see quite a few girls that they consider at least unattractive in their eyes, are either lying or just being a little too politically correct.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 05:29 PM

10,049 posts, read 18,044,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhRainess View Post
How would you like it if you learned that someone wrote a thread about you on a forum - how "ugly" and unattractive you are and how low they had to settle for you? Poor lady.
^^^ This was my first thought too. OP, how do you think this woman would feel if she knew you started a thread online about her entitled "going ugly"? Sorry, but that is just really cruel, even though she will never know. YOU know you did it.

Yet you still would "hit it" because you are so freakin' horny. You can fix that yourself in 5 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
... But in all honesty, I think anyone that claims that they go out places and don't see quite a few girls that they consider at least unattractive in their eyes, are either lying or just being a little too politically correct.
I'm sure we've all thought that someone is really attractive or really not -- people are attracted to different things. But to start a thread with the title "going ugly" -- to me, that is different. It's like the OP is making fun of this woman behind her back -- even though he would have sex with her because he is so horny. And it's not about being "politically correct" (I seriously hate that phrase) -- it's about, well, not being a cruel jerk.

Old 07-29-2016, 05:32 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,005,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
I'm sure we've all thought that someone is really attractive or really not -- people are attracted to different things. But to start a thread with the title "going ugly" -- to me, that is different. It's like the OP is making fun of this woman behind her back -- even though he would have sex with her because he is so horny. And it's not about being "politically correct" (I seriously hate that phrase) -- it's about, well, not being a cruel jerk.
This.

Old 07-29-2016, 05:34 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,339,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
IDK, I get the impression many men have sex w/women they aren't crazy attracted to. IME. I never came right out asked though.
Yeah...it's amazing how guys can have sex with women they think are so disgusting...and you can hear them laughing and talking them down to their friends later even though they are just as culpable..yeah - sick.

Old 07-29-2016, 05:37 PM

52,160 posts, read 52,602,847 times
I've never had sex with a woman that was "disgusting" I've had sex with women that were probably about 20th runner up in the local beauty pageant, not gonna lie there, but disgusting. No.

Old 07-29-2016, 06:14 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,099,695 times
And guys wonder why some women don't want to be used . . . SMH

Old 07-29-2016, 06:18 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,901,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post

I think a woman should start a thread about "going short" and see how much of a sheetstorm that raises.

Old 07-29-2016, 06:44 PM

352 posts, read 233,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I don't think its has anything to do with quantity or quality; its about getting anything right now for the OP.
My money is on a quantity fornication fest, if he falls off the fence with the police caller.

Old 07-29-2016, 06:45 PM

586 posts, read 830,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I've never had sex with a woman that was "disgusting" I've had sex with women that were probably about 20th runner up in the local beauty pageant, not gonna lie there, but disgusting. No.
I've never had sex with a woman that couldn't give me an erection......

Old 07-29-2016, 07:16 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,117,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
I realize that men generally are more comfortable with a FWB situation than the majority of women.

I really don't want to mislead her on and end up resulting in hurting her emotionally, which probably would be the case if I acted on my instincts here.
Then don't do it, you will only hurt her worse. she is a human after all and deserves better than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships