Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 06:39 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,504,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
He stuck his tongue in my ear too. Gawd. Not all of my orifices turn me on.
Omg!!!!! It's lucky you haven't got a dog!..... Jealousy is a beach! LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2016, 04:45 PM

9,894 posts, read 21,996,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
It's happened to me once, a guy put my toe in his mouth. And, you're right, there is definitely a lot of sensation. Without going into the titillating details, it's not a familiar sensation that your toes are used to feeling. I'm not into any kind of foot fetish stuff, but I have to admit, it felt awesome. And it kind of gave me an idea of how "it" feels for guys.

Definitely.

EDIT: The OP's loving this discussion, lol.
I think the op is more then just loving this thread.

Old 08-11-2016, 11:54 AM

11,151 posts, read 7,930,469 times
I had a lifeguard and 3 fireman pay a lot of attention to my feet (foot) yesterday! Lol
( I was surfing and a kid cut across me and his board hit me right above the ankle bone fracturing my right ankle).
The lifeguard carried me about 50 yards to the parking lot and handed me off to a fireman who carried me to the ambulance and handed me off to another fireman who handed me off to a third fireman who held me until they got the stretcher out and loaded me up.

Old 08-11-2016, 01:05 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,924,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I had a lifeguard and 3 fireman pay a lot of attention to my feet (foot) yesterday! Lol
( I was surfing and a kid cut across me and his board hit me right above the ankle bone fracturing my right ankle).
The lifeguard carried me about 50 yards to the parking lot and handed me off to a fireman who carried me to the ambulance and handed me off to another fireman who handed me off to a third fireman who held me until they got the stretcher out and loaded me up.
Yikes! Sorry that happened to you while surfing! I've had a couple incidents like this with inexperienced surfers or just ones that have had no etiquette whatsoever, but no broken bones from it!

Old 08-11-2016, 01:09 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,504,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Awwwwww think of you kel

Old 08-12-2016, 06:56 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,955,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpix1212 View Post
Hi.
I am attracted to women's feet.
My fantasy is to be with a women and lick her feet.
I don't have the courage to say it though.

Girls, how would you react if your bf/husband wanted to kiss/ lick your feet?.
Would you be freaked out or turned on by it?.
My cat does this. It's not terrible or anything but it doesn't make me want to have sex with him.

Old 08-12-2016, 07:03 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,804,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
My cat does this. It's not terrible or anything but it doesn't make me want to have sex with him.
Lol! Ewww.....If a guy did this I would die laughing.

Old 08-13-2016, 04:44 PM

9,894 posts, read 21,996,504 times
I wonder if the op would get "excited" over hammer toes ?

Old 08-13-2016, 05:12 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,334,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Kissing and licking is strange.

Otherwise, a woman's feet have been long known to have potential for sexual attractiveness--even the Old Testament mentions it, as do a number of other ancient texts.

That's why women paint their toenails and why fancy women's shoes exist that emphasize them.

A clue to a woman with an open, sexy mind is how she displays her feet. Barring an actual foot problem (like fungus), a woman who does sexy stuff to her feet probably likes the rest of her body.
Very smart and insightful comment !

Old 08-13-2016, 05:14 PM

1,553 posts, read 923,488 times
I don't get the feet dudes.

They're like the LAST part of the female body that I want to see...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships