Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2016, 10:17 PM

102,193 posts, read 107,809,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
It depends on the woman. Obviously I have those that will give in to me as soon as I say "Go", this post isn't about those. This is about those next level, top notch, super accomplished, out of this world gorgeous women. I get them, but it's a 50 50 hit and miss type of situation. These women are tough. I'm not going to lie. They are the definition of a challenge. Which is why I'm trying to get as much insight as possible. Obviously I don't know how many of those are here, but I need that edge. Do you understand now?
No. You make it sound like you only have one shot with these women, so you have to line everything up, including the stars in the sky, to get them to "give in" on that one occasion. Why not allow the process to take place over time? If nothing happens on that one night, make another date with her. What's the rush?

And now you're saying they're tough? I thought you said they were shy and timid. If they're such a challenge, why not date them the old-fashioned way, like Timberline said--get to know them. Let them get to know you. You sound like you have a conveyer belt going on over there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2016, 10:21 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,150,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Still seems odd. Why would "prospects" come over? I mean, if a woman comes over its to get it on. If neither of us are sure we're interested we go out and have drinks and talk to get to know each other to see if any of that chemistry is there (as happens with Tinder). Watching a movie doesn't help you get to know the other person or determine chemistry at all. I don't know too many women that are going to go over to a prospects house at night not having pretty much decided what they want, and in that case the movie and all the song / dance seems superfluous.

That's why this all seems artificial to me.
I should have been more clear. This is about out of this world gorgeous women who are also incredibly accomplished. Growing up. I didn't have much experience with them, but now I get their attention. It's still a learning curve but I get them at about a 50 to 50 clip. I don't always get all of them though. That's my struggle. I'll admit, sometimes they get me nervous. I'm trying to harness that.

Old 08-10-2016, 10:23 PM

Why is it a struggle? Why do you need better than 50/50? They're not clay ducks to be shot down at an event, to win a prize.

Old 08-10-2016, 10:24 PM

511 posts, read 402,056 times
"It puts the lotion on it's skin..."

Old 08-10-2016, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Polymath View Post
"It puts the lotion on it's skin..."
Shush

Old 08-10-2016, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Why is it a struggle? Why do you need better than 50/50? They're not clay ducks to be shot down at an event, to win a prize.
I just like to challenge myself to be better at everything I do. This is one of those things.

Old 08-10-2016, 10:29 PM

Quote:
I just like to challenge myself to be better at everything I do. This is one of those things.
Oh, so they ARE clay ducks to shoot down for the highest count!

You could challenge yourself to actually have a meaningful relationship.

Naw, that's just crazy talk.

Old 08-10-2016, 10:33 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,987,929 times
Quote:
I should have been more clear. This is about out of this world gorgeous women who are also incredibly accomplished. Growing up. I didn't have much experience with them, but now I get their attention. It's still a learning curve but I get them at about a 50 to 50 clip. I don't always get all of them though. That's my struggle. I'll admit, sometimes they get me nervous. I'm trying to harness that.
How did it all change from "they're timid" to this?

Old 08-10-2016, 10:34 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,232,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Let's all post our rapey movie tips.

"What's the best way to work those panties off."

"101 tips to make her do things she probably wouldn't do if she really thought about it."

I'm glad I don't have a sister and if she brought a dude like you home I wouldn't have to wear out my right hook........
seriously. movies to get your date to "give in"? seriously?! shaking my dam head...

Old 08-10-2016, 10:34 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,987,929 times
Quote:
You aren't going to "harness" anything. Women are going to turn you down. End of story.

Jeez, how insecure are you, anyway? My God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships