Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 11:17 PM

652 posts, read 681,416 times

Advertisements

I rather take my date to the river in my truck and get to know each other as we're watching the sunset. I guess, you could call me hopeless romantic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2016, 11:18 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
It depends on the woman. Obviously I have those that will give in to me as soon as I say "Go", this post isn't about those. This is about those next level, top notch, super accomplished, out of this world gorgeous women. I get them, but it's a 50 50 hit and miss type of situation. These women are tough. I'm not going to lie. They are the definition of a challenge. Which is why I'm trying to get as much insight as possible.
wow

Old 08-10-2016, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Stop it! Read the whole thread please. I've revealed that this is about a specific type of woman. Most women, I don't need this strategy.
yeah...i see how the "type of woman" you have been trying to talk about has changed throughout this whole thread. i pity the woman who gets caught in your web. good grief...

of course this all seems so fantasyish that i don't believe any of it.

Old 08-10-2016, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Let me get this straight. You're inviting middle-eastern women over, ostensibly for dinner. You fix them the best dinner you can, you go all out. They think it's all about dinner. Unbeknownst to them, there's a hidden agenda, which is where the video comes in. This is why you need suggestions; movies that will motivate modest women from conservative cultures to throw off their clothes in spite of their upbringing and cultural background. Granted, some of them may be somewhat Westernized. Even fairly Westernized.

Still.....
yeah, us westernized woman don't even need a movie apparently we just drop our pants and run to the bedroom at the word go.

Old 08-10-2016, 11:31 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,635,022 times
Quote:
I can put on pretty much any movie and my date will eventually give in, but the one that seems to be the most effective and efficient is this little known movie I found in the depth of Netflix. It's called "The Curve" and stars Julianne Hough. For some reason, this movie gets them in the mood with the quickness.

It's your typical hitch hiker thriller type film but it has an interesting vibe. Great for date night. Guys, I really recommend putting this one on during those Netflix and Chill situations.

What movies do you usually play?
So, a woman who doesn't want to have sex with you, will go ahead and have sex with you anyway because she likes the movie you picked? M'kay.

Old 08-11-2016, 12:29 AM

102,217 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
So, a woman who doesn't want to have sex with you, will go ahead and have sex with you anyway because she likes the movie you picked? M'kay.
lol!
This poor deluded OP still doesn't get it. lol

Old 08-11-2016, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
yeah, us westernized woman don't even need a movie apparently we just drop our pants and run to the bedroom at the word go.
Well....that's what the man said. Don't shoot the messenger. He said "The Strategy" (cue: ominous music) is for the east Asian and middle-eastern women.

I am not making this up! lol

Old 08-11-2016, 12:38 AM

2,587 posts, read 1,594,714 times
Quote:
It depends on the woman. Obviously I have those that will give in to me as soon as I say "Go", this post isn't about those. This is about those next level, top notch, super accomplished, out of this world gorgeous women. I get them, but it's a 50 50 hit and miss type of situation. These women are tough. I'm not going to lie. They are the definition of a challenge. Which is why I'm trying to get as much insight as possible.
Again with the 'give in to me', can't you see that giving in means they didn't want to do anything originally?

Quote:
Oh, so they ARE clay ducks to shoot down for the highest count!

You could challenge yourself to actually have a meaningful relationship.

Naw, that's just crazy talk.
You got that right Ruth, it would be a crazy concept for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
You aren't going to "harness" anything. Women are going to turn you down. End of story.

Jeez, how insecure are you, anyway? My God.
I don't think that he'll ever realise that, for him, denial is a river in Egypt.

Quote:
I should learn to me more specific. That's another struggle. When I say timid. I'm mostly referring to the eastern women I date. Like asian and middle eastern women. Especially if they come from those countries and aren't born here. They obviously, like any other women feels attraction and lust, but it's just different. You can't just be aggressive with them if you invite them over. You have to relax them a bit, if it makes sense?
You could benefit from professional help I think.

Quote:
That's not what he was shaking his head about. You still don't get it.
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to get it.

Quote:
That's true. I agree. No man can get every single woman. It's just not possible as every woman has different tastes. Still though, I want to get that % up.
You're a sad man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Big big big insecurity.

I was laughing before and half thought you were joking around but now I just feel bad for you.
I feel bad for him, but feel worse for any woman who finds herself at his movie show.

Old 08-11-2016, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Well....that's what the man said. Don't shoot the messenger. He said "The Strategy" (cue: ominous music) is for the east Asian and middle-eastern women.

I am not making this up! lol
yes, the timid and shy ones. but hey! they are gorgeous and successful and hard to get apparently. so he must bring out all the stops. well, at least a homemade meal and some corny movie. that'll get 'em!

Old 08-11-2016, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post
yes, the timid and shy ones. but hey! they are gorgeous and successful and hard to get apparently. so he must bring out all the stops. well, at least a homemade meal and some corny movie. that'll get 'em!
He actually prefers horror flicks. He says the scary parts make his "guests" clutch him out of fear. He can work with that. ... he claims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships