Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 12:11 AM

86 posts, read 82,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua King View Post
We never gave eachother a title, i assumed she realized what we clearly are. But I have told her my feelings about LTRs and why they are not for me. And she said she accepted that
You sound like a prince. You expected her to read between the lines instead of spelling it out for you so she would get hot for you.

Next time hire a prostitute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 12:27 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
So I've been seeing this chick for a month now that I met at a nightclub. We usually just have drinks at my place and 'netflix&chill'. Our sexual chemistry is amazing but I've told her several times I'm not looking for anything serious. Yet she still texts me constantly through out the day and has even started making remarks about my activity on Snapchat and Instagram. She flipped out when I snapped in 1 of my stories a pic of me getting ice cream with 2 of my female friends. And she's always making sideway remarks about who I follow on ig and says stuff like 'wow I bet a million girls are DMing you after that pic aren't they?'

At this point..I'm not sure whether I should just go NC or just tell her straight up we are not dating and I only want sex on my terms and that were both allowed to see other people
Mate it's fine if you've been upfront and stated your intent and only want casual.... Then the cards are on the table and she knows the score and can say yay or nay ( assuming she IS 100000% cognisant with this? )

The picture comment sounds more like a compliment more than anything else.

DO NOT SAY!... " I only want sex on my turns "....... That will come across as unbelievably arrogant and probably the most off putting thing to a woman...... That's where tact comes into it mate LOL

The next time you are with her just reiterate that you are not looking for anything exclusive then she has Carte blanche and can go from there, if she is still like you describe then you'll have no choice but to end it. As Ruth says this is one of the reasons why FWB won't work for some especially when they are not on the same page

Best of luck mate

Old 08-12-2016, 07:03 PM

50 posts, read 29,380 times
Update:

I decided to go no contact and blocked her on everything but forgot to on Snapchat. She snapped me a pic of her crying. I ignored it. Then an hour later she snapped me a bunch of xxx pics and vids. At this point I decided to put her out her misery so I unblocked her number and called her.

I told her straight up and down I am not her man and I only want sex. She said she doesn't care long as she can see me again. I told her i was serious and if she start asking for too much again were finished. So yesterday she came over we ordered food in and ****ed. She then took a cab home after no sleeping over. So far she hasn't texted me again which is nice

I now have 2 tinder dates lined up 1 for tonight and tomorrow. Things are good again

Old 08-12-2016, 07:32 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Update:

I decided to go no contact and blocked her on everything but forgot to on Snapchat. She snapped me a pic of her crying. I ignored it. Then an hour later she snapped me a bunch of xxx pics and vids. At this point I decided to put her out her misery so I unblocked her number and called her.

I told her straight up and down I am not her man and I only want sex. She said she doesn't care long as she can see me again. I told her i was serious and if she start asking for too much again were finished. So yesterday she came over we ordered food in and ****ed. She then took a cab home after no sleeping over. So far she hasn't texted me again which is nice

I now have 2 tinder dates lined up 1 for tonight and tomorrow. Things are good again
What a prince.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:57 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
What a prince.
Why? He did just what is suggested as far as being honest about his motives.
She had the chance to stop seeing him.

Quote:
but I've told her several times I'm not looking for anything serious. Yet she still texts me constantly

Old 08-13-2016, 07:53 AM

102,217 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Why? He did just what is suggested as far as being honest about his motives.
She had the chance to stop seeing him.
No, he didn't. He said nothing to her, and cut off all avenues of contact. She had no idea what was going on, and let him know she was upset. Why would he completely cut her off without saying anything, without, as you say, having a talk with her and being honest about his motives? He only relented after shutting her out of his life without a word, then relenting. I can't imagine why you would see it otherwise.

Old 08-13-2016, 08:23 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
. I can't imagine why you would see it otherwise.
Because he said in the op he already had told her several times what I quoted.
She just wasn't listening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships