Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2016, 07:17 PM

594 posts, read 379,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
"I'm good, I was just thinking about you. When can we get together again?"
Out of your mouth, on the phone.
No freaking way will I say that. I already put my heart out there and she basically blew my off.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:19 PM

1,265 posts, read 970,835 times
Just send these women the link to this thread, you'll never have to worry about what to say to any of them again.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:21 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,404,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
No freaking way will I say that. I already put my heart out there and she basically blew my off.
Honestly, something like that is pretty much the only thing you can say at this point.

Either text her that, or more ideally, call her and say that.

Edit-You'll also more than likely know where you stand with her.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:23 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,862,033 times
Quote:
She probably thinks you're the one who blew her off! She's still interested!
Now call her, while the phones still in her hand, she'll answer, hurry up before you go into this long drawn out MONKEY CIRCUS AGAIN, it's easy, nothing to lose, I promise!

Old 08-26-2016, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand McLovin View Post
Just send these women the link to this thread, you'll never have to worry about what to say to any of them again.
This thread has been a free flow of thought and expression. I need something calculated and effective.

Old 08-26-2016, 07:40 PM

64 posts, read 55,418 times
Here's some dialogue between two now famous actors in my favorite teen movie:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt: She never wanted me.
Heath Ledger: Do you like the girl?
JGL: Yeah.
HL: Yeah, and is she worth all this trouble?
JGL: Well, I thought she was, but I don't know now.
HL: Well, she is or she isn't. See first of all, that other guy is not half the man you are. Secondly, don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it.

I'm younger than you, but I've been dating for way longer. I can tell you one thing: I've never (and I mean never) had a situation with a woman where there wasn't some massive BS hoops that I had to jump through to get them. If I didn't jump through the hoops, I didn't get the girl. If I did, then I did.

It's that simple. This is just a hoop. If you really want the girl, you'll have to jump through it.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:04 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,404,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecutty69 View Post
Here's some dialogue between two now famous actors in my favorite teen movie:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt: She never wanted me.
Heath Ledger: Do you like the girl?
JGL: Yeah.
HL: Yeah, and is she worth all this trouble?
JGL: Well, I thought she was, but I don't know now.
HL: Well, she is or she isn't. See first of all, that other guy is not half the man you are. Secondly, don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. Go for it.

I'm younger than you, but I've been dating for way longer. I can tell you one thing: I've never (and I mean never) had a situation with a woman where there wasn't some massive BS hoops that I had to jump through to get them. If I didn't jump through the hoops, I didn't get the girl. If I did, then I did.

It's that simple. This is just a hoop. If you really want the girl, you'll have to jump through it.
I don't necessarily disagree, but at some point, you have to realize that enough is enough and cut your losses..lol

Also, to me, if a woman is making you jump through hoops just for a potential chance at her, then she's likely not interested in you. A woman that REALLY likes a guy wouldn't make him jump through hoops and risk losing him.

I'm also too old and have a life to have to deal with that. If she's making me jump through multiple hoops, then onto the next one.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
She probably thinks you're the one who blew her off! She's still interested!
Now call her, while the phones still in her hand, she'll answer, hurry up before you go into this long drawn out MONKEY CIRCUS AGAIN, it's easy, nothing to lose, I promise!
B.S.! We went on 4 dates then she goes silent and sends nothing but generic responses for almost 2 weeks. This girl has a serious communication problem. Either that or she's got me on the back burner while she sees other men. I know people in this thread think it's all my fault but she is not blameless in this situation. She needs to step it up if she wants me around.

Old 08-26-2016, 08:11 PM

11,788 posts, read 12,024,345 times
Quote:
B.S.! We went on 4 dates then she goes silent and sends nothing but generic responses for almost 2 weeks. This girl has a serious communication problem. Either that or she's got me on the back burner while she sees other men. I know people in this thread think it's all my fault but she is not blameless in this situation. She needs to step it up if she wants me around.
She's the one with the communication problem, yet you come running here because you don't know what to do, and would rather argue with those telling you to CALL her?

Old 08-26-2016, 08:11 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,862,033 times
Quote:
She just did 'step it up'. You're making it way too complicated...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships