Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 05:31 PM

1,180 posts, read 2,921,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
These three things happens when a wife is having a romp in the hay with some outside men/man.

1. The SEX between the husband and wife gets two , three , four times better....

2. The wife makes up her mind on which man to keep , long before the husband forces her to choose.

3.If she chooses you as my wife did by picking me , she will very cleverly give you this message , it's cheater to keep her !!!!
cheaper too.....................-until she repeats the cycle with the next dude that pays her attention- but whatever it's your life
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2016, 07:51 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,571,984 times
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
These three things happens when a wife is having a romp in the hay with some outside men/man.

1. The SEX between the husband and wife gets two , three , four times better....

2. The wife makes up her mind on which man to keep , long before the husband forces her to choose.

3.If she chooses you as my wife did by picking me , she will very cleverly give you this message , it's cheater to keep her !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
exit82[/b];45485701]cheaper too.....................-until she repeats the cycle with the next dude that pays her attention- but whatever it's your life
It's my life , and also the life of Three African American Kids , remember we are the race where the father or sperm donor refuses to stick around for the sake of the kids. I'm 64 years Young but look 34 years Young and by the way my youngest child just turned 18 year young and is a Freshman in College ( Mission Accomplished ) don't you think???My wife has a lot of Medical Problem ( One ) being that she lost a leg to Cancer , Lost A ( Kidney to Kidney disease ) , Diabetes , Systematic Lupus ... And I promised that I would stick around until my retirement at 65 Years Young , but if I can keep my hands off of other women , I think that i will be there a little longer to make sure she can handle life by herself.....

City Data Forum Formatting Problems

Last edited by Howest2008; 09-14-2016 at 08:18 PM..

Old 09-15-2016, 07:43 AM

16,715 posts, read 19,398,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJVillasOutsider View Post
And she don't thing I see this because she having all this crazy sex with me.Believe I love it,but I no way feel the same about our relations anymore,no matter how great it is,because I know the a plan behind it.Also now shes going to her ob/gyn Dr.this week.So now I really cant wait to see the out-come of this.I hope she happy in her life of lies.
Dude. She could be spreading an STD to you. Dump that skank.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:41 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,926,979 times
Sorry this is all happening to you.

Sounds terrible.

Old 09-16-2016, 05:01 AM

293 posts, read 590,069 times
Default Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
Sorry this is all happening to you.

Sounds terrible.
Thank You So Much

Old 09-16-2016, 05:34 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,248,767 times
Quote:
No Iam not ignoring your advice,thanks for it,dont be mad,I,am really weighting everything out.Yesterday was a bad day for me,I checked where she had the baby test at,and it was gone,she was done her period,and she tested herself again,I torn the trash bags up and looked everywere,conldnt find it,she went out and took it with her the throw out somewhere else,she really sneaky that way,so no matter how hard I was watching she still put one over on me.Now what?
Does she have any close girlfriends, cousins, any co-worker women that she might be close with?

Reason I'm asking, maybe there is a reason she has that pregnancy test kit, other then for herself.
However, if it were me, I'd sit down and discuss this with her and let her know you saw it. If she lies and tries to say it was never there, hun, you've got a huge problem on your hands.

There is no hurt like the one your now experiencing, the person you trusted with your heart, has been disloyal to you. God as my witness, I never want to feel that kind of hurt again...awful....
You don't want to believe it, yet, your gut feelings tell you it's true. It can be a dangerous mind game...so I'd get into counseling quickly. Your going to need help dealing with this, mentally.

Only you can decide what to do...you've gotten many ideas from this thread, from many different people.
Take your time, and make certain, you know what the truth of all of this is....

When your discussing this with her, you can also ask her about going to a counselor with you ...if you feel you want to go forward with her?

Some people can, some can't, but if you do, make certain it's what you really "are able" to do...me, I don't know if I could ever trust that person again?

When you ask her about the test, if she lies, well then, I would feel there is no hope. Then me, I would leave, and get myself into counselling for a few months to help you get thru this.

If she doesn't lie about it, and tells you the truth, that there is another man, and you wish to stay with her, then demand that the only way that will happen if you both go to counseling together, b/c you have to find out why she cheated. Maybe it had nothing to do with you, and everything to do with her.

I think when we find out our spouse was cheating, the first thing we do is blame ourselves...which isn't always the case. So, think about these things...

Also, please note, there is nothing worse then someone who lies to you...it is an infidelity to do so.

Old 09-16-2016, 11:22 AM

Default Baby Tests

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Does she have any close girlfriends, cousins, any co-worker women that she might be close with?

Reason I'm asking, maybe there is a reason she has that pregnancy test kit, other then for herself.
However, if it were me, I'd sit down and discuss this with her and let her know you saw it. If she lies and tries to say it was never there, hun, you've got a huge problem on your hands.

There is no hurt like the one your now experiencing, the person you trusted with your heart, has been disloyal to you. God as my witness, I never want to feel that kind of hurt again...awful....
You don't want to believe it, yet, your gut feelings tell you it's true. It can be a dangerous mind game...so I'd get into counseling quickly. Your going to need help dealing with this, mentally.

Only you can decide what to do...you've gotten many ideas from this thread, from many different people.
Take your time, and make certain, you know what the truth of all of this is....

When your discussing this with her, you can also ask her about going to a counselor with you ...if you feel you want to go forward with her?

Some people can, some can't, but if you do, make certain it's what you really "are able" to do...me, I don't know if I could ever trust that person again?

When you ask her about the test, if she lies, well then, I would feel there is no hope. Then me, I would leave, and get myself into counselling for a few months to help you get thru this.

If she doesn't lie about it, and tells you the truth, that there is another man, and you wish to stay with her, then demand that the only way that will happen if you both go to counseling together, b/c you have to find out why she cheated. Maybe it had nothing to do with you, and everything to do with her.

I think when we find out our spouse was cheating, the first thing we do is blame ourselves...which isn't always the case. So, think about these things...

Also, please note, there is nothing worse then someone who lies to you...it is an infidelity to do so.
WOW! Thank you so much for the great advice,and nice post,the answer is no to all of the above about the girlfriends or relatives,co,workers,non of that.So its going to be time soon to sit down with her this coming week and have the talk that Iam so scarced to have,because she going to the ob/gyn Dr.And Iam going to see if she is getting the birth control pills that I know shes been looking into.So I made mind up next week is when All will be out.I will keep everyone posted on here.Thanks again for the great post.Nice of you to care so much.Take care

Old 09-16-2016, 11:34 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,271,866 times
Hugs to you NJ!

One thing I've learned in my life is if you allow people to treat you like dirt, they will and will continue to do so as long as you let them.

Be strong! You deserve the truth! You deserve a loyal partner. Keep telling yourself that. Don't let her turn you into a marshmallow! If you don't take a stand now you will be miserable when you deserve to be happy!

Keep us posted... We're rooting for you.

Old 09-24-2016, 10:52 AM

Well Iam hear for my update like I promised.And Like I feared and losing so much sleep over.And my last couple weeks of non-stop detective work has made my so tired,and really worse,And its really hard trying to be at so many places at one time ,and work,trying to see if she is going to cheat.She is just so good at hiding this stuff.But in turn she treats me so good ,like the perfect wife.But all along she has this secret life of seeing other men.I still to this day,and all the great advice I have gotten on here,I just cant believe that she can pull this off so perfect.I finally had the sit down with her today,about the Pregnancy Test,and about the texting,and cell phone calls,and hours being others places and that shes not there when I look for her.And just like I thought my worse fears,she lied about all of it,she looked me right in eye. And had perfect answers for everything.I begged her to please just be honest and we can work out everything,because I love her so much,and I don't want to lose 31 years of being married.Shes my whole life.She still just told me a great story for every question,,,,WOW!How do I beat this?Theres really nothing that can do,just leave.How s that solve this.Iam really in a corner in this.Iam a real coward,sissy-boy,for putting up with this.

Old 09-24-2016, 11:37 AM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Well Iam hear for my update like I promised.And Like I feared and losing so much sleep over.And my last couple weeks of non-stop detective work has made my so tired,and really worse,And its really hard trying to be at so many places at one time ,and work,trying to see if she is going to cheat.She is just so good at hiding this stuff.But in turn she treats me so good ,like the perfect wife.But all along she has this secret life of seeing other men.I still to this day,and all the great advice I have gotten on here,I just cant believe that she can pull this off so perfect.I finally had the sit down with her today,about the Pregnancy Test,and about the texting,and cell phone calls,and hours being others places and that shes not there when I look for her.And just like I thought my worse fears,she lied about all of it,she looked me right in eye. And had perfect answers for everything.I begged her to please just be honest and we can work out everything,because I love her so much,and I don't want to lose 31 years of being married.Shes my whole life.She still just told me a great story for every question,,,,WOW!How do I beat this?Theres really nothing that can do,just leave.How s that solve this.Iam really in a corner in this.Iam a real coward,sissy-boy,for putting up with this.
Wow. This would make me doubt my own perceptions. She's really smooth! She had explanations for everything? For the pregnancy test, for not being where she said she was on so many occasions?

Did you tell us earlier that sex with her suddenly got a lot better, more exciting? Is that when you think she started an affair? Was it a bit after that, when you started noticing she couldn't be found in places she said she had gone?

Wow, OP. Words fail me. I guess she's now left you with no choice but to divorce, if you're sure about your interpretation of the situation. Consider getting some counseling for yourself, so you'll have someone to talk to about all this. This is traumatic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships