Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 12:24 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerz View Post
what in the nine frozen hells! I didn't say one word *to you* in that post!

Have you been drinking?

This is just getting weird.
lol!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

594 posts, read 379,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
This idea my be a clue as to why you're having trouble getting dates.
I'm not having trouble getting dates. I'm having trouble navigating the standards of communication within OLD. I've only been OLD for a little over 3 months. I've enjoyed some really nice dates. I even went on one Friday night that was a lot of fun and I may see her again. But my experience so far has been 97% worthless communication and 3% effective communication.

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
You told me I masturbated in front of the computer. I'm just trying to figure out how you could possibly know that. Did you hack my webcam or something?
Do you have autism? I only ask because based on your posts here you are taking things far far too literally.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
What in the nine frozen hells! I didn't say one word *to you* in that post!

Have you been drinking?

This is just getting weird.
Just trying to keep it light.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:26 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
I've thought this before but I'm thinking it 3 times as much today. Doesn't anybody take time to read what's written or is comprehension that difficult?
Even though I've further explained some things, it's as if that first post is the only one on here.

Has anybody the patience or interest in an example?
I'll take the time and ask for some opinions. Maybe then you'll get it.
You said you brought this up to help women who feel they keep getting used,to stop getting used.

I said the results you personally gave us of your own dating life using this method have been: ignored, or used for sex.

I said this would seem to indicate this is *not* proof that this "method" will help women avoid getting used.

Yes, I read and it's all very simple, really.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:26 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
It's not about what you want with another person, it's about what you want for yourself.
Well then go and have an LTR with yourself, I'm looking for chemistry with another person, that MAY lead to an LTR.

Why is it so important for you to try and correct someone without thinking about what they're saying...

Old 09-04-2016, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
Well then go and have an LTR with yourself, I'm looking for chemistry with another person, that MAY lead to an LTR.

Why is it so important for you to try and correct someone without thinking about what they're saying...
But if you're not on the same page with the other person then you're setting yourself up for disappointment. If you're looking for an LTR and he's looking for a hookup, well, there's a pretty clear disconnect in place even before you meet irl. So why even meet?

Old 09-04-2016, 12:29 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
Quote:
You said you brought this up to help women who feel they keep getting used,to stop getting used.

I said the results you personally gave us of your own dating life using this method have been: ignored, or used for sex.

I said this would seem to indicate this is *not* proof that this "method" will help women avoid getting used.

Yes, I read and it's all very simple, really.
And I told you they were only two examples from the last couple of days in almost a year.
That is not indicative of my entire history.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:29 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post

Completely agree

Can't rep again

Old 09-04-2016, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Do you have autism?
No. My therapist has labeled me as codependent and diagnosed me with generalized anxiety disorder. No autism here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships