Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2016, 02:13 PM

594 posts, read 379,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1987 View Post
I recently went to the bank, to get my debit card replaced. She was very attractive and helped me out. We got into conversation about how I dislike debit cards and make a long story short I said I also dislike phones because it creates to many problems. She agreed and said "drama". She mentioned her house and how she just decorated it for Halloween already. She never mentioned a husband or boyfriend. I talked to her about how I work at a place that sells Projection lights for Halloween now like they do for Christmas. She got excited and I said she should come to my work and check them out. She said yes I'll have to check them out. Then after everything that was said and done she said well have a good weekend, I said I should because I'm off all weekend. She said "what are you going to do" I said well, Idk maybe go fishing. She said you should def go out as in be outside. I kinda ended the conversation I was in a rush. But I said I hope you have a good weekend. She said the same.

Any thoughts or opinions?
Dude, jump all over that! She's into you. Short story; my sister and her husband(who is a good friend of mine) got divorced. Literally weeks later he's chatting up this teller at a bank. He was telling me about her, how he wonders if she's just being nice or if she really likes him. Well, they eventually got married and now have 4 daughters. Poor dude, all he wanted was a son. So be careful, OP. Women who work at banks may only bear you daughters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2016, 02:20 PM

1,265 posts, read 971,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
He is, at least I hope so.
I gave my compliments to the guy on the left side.
If he was the guy on the right, that would explain everything.

Old 09-27-2016, 02:22 PM

382 posts, read 336,747 times
I'm the one on the left. The go be outside comment she was telling me to spend my weekend outside doing something

Old 09-27-2016, 02:25 PM

880 posts, read 1,251,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
OP doesn't need a combover. Therefore, no need for shave/buzzcut. He has a great look, as is.
How do you know, when have you seen him with a different haircut.

Old 09-27-2016, 02:38 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,337,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
Dude, jump all over that! She's into you. Short story; my sister and her husband(who is a good friend of mine) got divorced. Literally weeks later he's chatting up this teller at a bank. He was telling me about her, how he wonders if she's just being nice or if she really likes him. Well, they eventually got married and now have 4 daughters. Poor dude, all he wanted was a son. So be careful, OP. Women who work at banks may only bear you daughters.
hahaha!

Old 09-27-2016, 02:39 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,998,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand McLovin View Post
If he was the guy on the right, that would explain everything.
Well, I think you're quite cute! And the hairstyle is nice too. You look like a fun person. Best of luck.

Old 09-27-2016, 02:42 PM

1,265 posts, read 971,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Well, I think you're quite cute! And the hairstyle is nice too. You look like a fun person. Best of luck.
Well hey...Thanks

(knows she doesn't realize that Im not JJ1987)

Old 09-27-2016, 02:45 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hand mclovin View Post
well hey...thanks

(knows she doesn't realize that im not jj1987)
😂😂😂😂

Old 09-27-2016, 02:54 PM

382 posts, read 336,747 times
Well thanks for the compliments, I'm heading in there about a half hour hopefully she's working.

Old 09-27-2016, 02:55 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,525,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1987 View Post
Well thanks for the compliments, I'm heading in there about a half hour hopefully she's working.
Bloody hell mate!!!...... The suspense is killing me! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships