Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 09:05 PM

102,113 posts, read 107,301,106 times

Advertisements

OP, the answer to your question is: Yes, a submissive guy has a chance with some women.
HOWEVER:

the answer to the question "Does a submissive and shy guy have a chance with women" is very different.

What are you going to do about it?

Old 09-21-2016, 10:39 AM

1,418 posts, read 1,265,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenibutgod View Post
I feel like this is my main fault when it comes to women. I am a submissive male. I am super passive and like being told what to do and I absolutely hate having to make decisions. I have above average looks, but I wouldn't call myself hot. I make pretty good money for my age ($50k/year) and am really happy with my career path. I am a nice guy basically. I think most women want a man who resembles their father though i.e. aggressive, dominant, leader type qualities. These are kind of the opposite of me. I am a follower not a leader. I don't mind being this way and am completely content with who I am, but it seems to be a huge barrier in dating which is something I'd really like to take part of. I would like kids and a family of my own at some point and it's really stressing me out, because I've never had a girlfriend. I see men who are uglier than me with no job and they do well with women because of their "alpha" personalities. Are there girls who wouldn't mind a sweet guy? It's not like I'm a pushover. I just genuinely like being told what to do, because it's easier for me and I'm really easy going.
wow you became very financially stable very young
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships