Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 08:22 AM

762 posts, read 609,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Nope.

Seriously? So throwing yourself at people & basically offering yourself up to strangers is helping you how?
I could care less about being seen as desperate or not. I just want to see that body upfront, upclose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2016, 08:31 AM

89 posts, read 85,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdomsDealer View Post
I was waiting for him to ask for a picture but he never did. I agree that while he showed a little interest he was more interested in me being interested in him. He didn't ask me anything about myself. It was strictly about the letter. While I would love one day to hear back from him, I really doubt it.
I would bet this guy gets a lot more women hitting on him thatj most people realize.
Some people have this idea that women don't usually approach men.
IME, guys like this receice as much attention if not more attention, from women than some women receive attention from men.
I would guess he is standoffish because the reality is, although he may have never received a letter like the one you wrote, he has been alproached for only sex in the past, and he literally doesnt have to work for it. I have had friends like this, and in order to get with a guy like that, you needto be your absolute best, due to the fact you have more competition than you realize.

Until you realize this guy and guys like him actually turn man/woman relations upside down, it will be hard to get his attention.

Old 10-07-2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelocatedIn2014 View Post
I would bet this guy gets a lot more women hitting on him thatj most people realize.
Some people have this idea that women don't usually approach men.
IME, guys like this receice as much attention if not more attention, from women than some women receive attention from men.
I would guess he is standoffish because the reality is, although he may have never received a letter like the one you wrote, he has been alproached for only sex in the past, and he literally doesnt have to work for it. I have had friends like this, and in order to get with a guy like that, you needto be your absolute best, due to the fact you have more competition than you realize.

Until you realize this guy and guys like him actually turn man/woman relations upside down, it will be hard to get his attention.
I think that too. I'm not texting him anymore despite me wanting to text him something dirty i would want to do to him. I imagine this guy gets so much girls that his dance card is very full.

Old 10-07-2016, 09:31 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,773,383 times
Quote:
That was it. I'm just happy I did it. I honestly would have preferred him not contacting me since he has a gf but i guess he felt it was the nice way of rejecting me.

You would have preferred him not contacting you since he has a girlfriend?

I presume that if this were truly true, then we'd be reading a thread about your note and you asking for us to give opinions as to why he didn't reply.

He has a girlfriend. Even if you perceived he was flirting w
You, it is meaningless. Move on.

Old 10-07-2016, 09:46 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,336,702 times
Quote:
I could care less about being seen as desperate or not. I just want to see that body upfront, upclose.
You do your thing, but we all see bodies every day that we'd like to see "upfront, upclose", and yet we manage to keep it together.

Old 10-07-2016, 09:49 AM

20,713 posts, read 19,895,472 times
Quote:
I think that too. I'm not texting him anymore despite me wanting to text him something dirty i would want to do to him. I imagine this guy gets so much girls that his dance card is very full.
To resist the temptation, I would delete his number. Therefore, you cannot do something stupid after you had a few beers with Lamar.

If he dumps the gf and is interested, he will let you know.

Old 10-07-2016, 10:08 AM

1,265 posts, read 968,345 times
Quote:
I actually like your aggressiveness. Most people are on here whining about being lonely or no S.O...when they don't have the balls or proverbial balls to actually talk to another human being they are interested in.

Old 10-07-2016, 10:30 AM

2,039 posts, read 3,275,251 times
At least you got to say what you wanted, and the message was received. You never know if you don't ask.

Old 10-07-2016, 10:57 AM

951 posts, read 1,137,937 times
Quote:
LOL OP. I had a crush on one of my neighbors too, and didn't care who he was. I just wanted to see that naked body as well (he was a fitness model). I'm glad I'm over him now and have actually met someone even more gorgeous outside and inside. More importantly, this one's actually really into me and had noticed me first. I'm actually still in disbelief that our paths crossed.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand McLovin View Post
I actually like your aggressiveness. Most people are on here whining about being lonely or no S.O...when they don't have the balls or proverbial balls to actually talk to another human being they are interested in.
LOL. I would rather have done what I did that not done anything at all. I consider myself a bold person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships