Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2016, 07:29 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So to summarize. You don't really approach women, but you reject every woman who approaches you. It begs the question of how you became "engaged" to two different women in the past 8 months.
I was wondering how someone gets married on Thanksgiving. They'd have to get the license ahead of time, send out invitations when the decision just happened in the last 30 days, (they broke up because he didn't want kids and she had a ONS right after, this was in Nov.) or just jump up at the Thxgiving dinner table with family and introduce the justice of the peace...or maybe 49ers friend who got charged with harassment at WM is also ordained, or ..... IDK, but the courthouse isn't open on Thxgiving, so it was certainly an interesting story with no details to whip up, while he was 'away'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 07:38 PM

64 posts, read 39,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Most probably the same reason men ask a lady out mate..... Because they like them
Seems obvious.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:44 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Most probably the same reason men ask a lady out mate..... Because they like them
Wouldn't they have other men asking them out so they would not need to ask out a dude who probably isn't interested in them anyway?

Old 12-18-2016, 08:02 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by done38 View Post
I Live in America s I'll do what I want so everytime you you respond w ith bs I will let you know what I think. Lets be honest everybody on this forum is not in a relationship which make half of therm fake and phony.
I live in America too. The land of opportunity. I do what I want. But at least I have sense enough to know when I've made my bed. I make my life. And if it was true that you do what you want, you wouldn't be so whiny.

Again like You , AND I, said. You can do what you want. But understand not everyone wants to hear you whine because you didn't win a game you didn't play.

Old 12-18-2016, 08:06 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,347,687 times
Quote:
I'll let you figure that out.
I already have

Old 12-18-2016, 08:06 PM

64 posts, read 39,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Wouldn't they have other men asking them out so they would not need to ask out a dude who probably isn't interested in them anyway?

Perhaps she wasn't interested in those other guys.
Or, she was interested in those other guys and was also interested in this guy.
Or, maybe other guys weren't asking her out.

Old 12-18-2016, 08:43 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,792,740 times
Quote:
I'll let you figure that out.
Smart choice if you have to pick someone with good, positive advice. I only have a couple people on ignore, but that probably needs to change.

Old 12-18-2016, 08:51 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,792,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I'm 45 and can barely think of 3 in my life, honestly. Maybe a couple of more if I wrack my brain. If you're just an average looking guy out and about it doesn't happen much at all.
Yeah, same here. Now I have been given MANY signals I either recognize or act on. Missed opportunities!!! But I recognize it now. Problem is, now I'm much older. There's a saying "Youth is wasted on the young". Pretty much agree with that. I'd be way more dangerous now if I could just find a time machine and go back 20 years. I now know I was way above average then, but I had no idea at the time, and I can't hold onto youth forever. Ugh.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:09 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
The motives, I don't think women necessarily have negative motives for asking men out. What necessitated them having to ask the man out, is more my question.
With so many women getting attention from men it makes me wonder as well. Oh and I know someone is going to say most women don't get attention but I don't buy it at all.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:14 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
Quote:
Ok but that's only one woman mate....

I've had A HECK of a lot worse done to me and by numerous people .... But know it's just an individual and at times it's not necessarily a reflection of me or because of something I've done

PLEASE trust me on this one .... Keeping an open and clear mind will only help you buddy
Good point sometimes I feel I am my own worst enemy sometimes. One woman hurt me and now my guard is up towards them all just so I don't go through that pain again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships