Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 07:30 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,926,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMSweeney View Post
You sound like a rapey creep. Let me remind every young woman to stay away from rapey creeps.
He acts like there's a universal rule here, where if a woman doesn't have sex with you by such and such a date, she doesn't like you. Not every woman is the same.

NOW! If he were to say ''If a girl isn't kissing you by the second date'' or something like that, I think he'd be on to something. Of course, there are definitely exceptions there too but I think they're much fewer and farther between. At least in adult relationships.

He also said he moved in on some girl his friend was dating and had sex with her right away, but the kicker was that he claims that she told him she wouldn't be hooking up with his friend and he lets his friend still go out and spend money on her. Instead of enlightening him to the fact that the girl told him this personally, he lets his friend make a fool out of himself.

That's some friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2016, 08:01 PM

3,137 posts, read 2,705,084 times
Some women will keep adoring men around as "friends" because they like the attention, they know he will do things still in hopes of getting her some day, spend money on her, take her places, etc. I'd walk away from her if I were the man

Old 11-01-2016, 08:31 PM

43 posts, read 27,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
He acts like there's a universal rule here, where if a woman doesn't have sex with you by such and such a date, she doesn't like you. Not every woman is the same.

NOW! If he were to say ''If a girl isn't kissing you by the second date'' or something like that, I think he'd be on to something. Of course, there are definitely exceptions there too but I think they're much fewer and farther between. At least in adult relationships.

He also said he moved in on some girl his friend was dating and had sex with her right away, but the kicker was that he claims that she told him she wouldn't be hooking up with his friend and he lets his friend still go out and spend money on her. Instead of enlightening him to the fact that the girl told him this personally, he lets his friend make a fool out of himself.

That's some friend.
Actually a couple months after having sex with her, he told me he ended the relationship because he got rejected again after making a move and tried to escalate things. She was giving him the BS spew of taking things slow and he finally accepted what I have been telling him all along. Nothing was going to happen because she wasnt ever interested in him. He couldve easily found out the truth if he moved fast. I went ahead and told him that I slept with her while they were "dating". He wasnt upset, he kind of figured since she was always bothering me and playing with me at the office.

Most men are like my friend. They believe the nonsense spew most of these women are saying. I wish it was that easy where all you had to do is wine and dine a girl for a few dates, take things slow, be a gentlemen. Most men wont be single if it were that easy. Its not though. Women are very picky. Here is another thing I strongly believe. Subconsciously women do not like men. Thats why they are giving all these men terrible advice on how to get a woman. They want to be in the position of power, so having a man that does everything for them without giving up what they really want is a great asset.

I tried that throughout my time in college. I went on many dates doing everything the women on these boards are saying. Move at her pace, be respectful, give it time. Then after a month of two of seeing these women, I end up not making any move and have them just disappear. Then after a month or a year after seeing these women, I decide to ask her if we can kiss or if our relationship can develop, then she says "I only see you as a good friend". Then one day I said maybe my roommate during my sophomore year was right. So a couple months after graduation I asked a girl if we can meet for coffee. We met at the coffee shop. After 5-10 minutes in the coffee shop, I asked if we can go back to my place. When we were there we started kissing I took her clothes off and I finally lost my virginity. I was telling myself, "Is it this easy"!!! It's not easy, but its not too complicated. Im single right now, but I have experienced long term relationships with various women using the method of moving fast. A couple women wanted to marry me as well.

It is universal. Any women who hasnt succumb to religious brainwashing will have sex with a guy on the first date. Even women who set rules for themselves. You just have to be smooth and move fast. If they find Mr. Right or their dream guy, if that dream guy makes a move, she wont say "I am a woman with morals and standards, so I am going to continue to play this game". She wont let that man get away. She will have sex with him. There are always exceptions to the rules.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassity22 View Post
Some women will keep adoring men around as "friends" because they like the attention, they know he will do things still in hopes of getting her some day, spend money on her, take her places, etc. I'd walk away from her if I were the man
Apparently he already did, but you essentially summed up what I have been trying to tell many men around my circle. The minute she says "friends" run away.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:39 PM

4,525 posts, read 3,403,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranger989 View Post
Actually a couple months after having sex with her, he told me he ended the relationship because he got rejected again after making a move and tried to escalate things. She was giving him the BS spew of taking things slow and he finally accepted what I have been telling him all along. Nothing was going to happen because she wasnt ever interested in him. He couldve easily found out the truth if he moved fast. I went ahead and told him that I slept with her while they were "dating". He wasnt upset, he kind of figured since she was always bothering me and playing with me at the office.

Most men are like my friend. They believe the nonsense spew most of these women are saying. I wish it was that easy where all you had to do is wine and dine a girl for a few dates, take things slow, be a gentlemen. Most men wont be single if it were that easy. Its not though. Women are very picky. Here is another thing I strongly believe. Subconsciously women do not like men. Thats why they are giving all these men terrible advice on how to get a woman. They want to be in the position of power, so having a man that does everything for them without giving up what they really want is a great asset.

I tried that throughout my time in college. I went on many dates doing everything the women on these boards are saying. Move at her pace, be respectful, give it time. Then after a month of two of seeing these women, I end up not making any move and have them just disappear. Then after a month or a year after seeing these women, I decide to ask her if we can kiss or if our relationship can develop, then she says "I only see you as a good friend". Then one day I said maybe my roommate during my sophomore year was right. So a couple months after graduation I asked a girl if we can meet for coffee. We met at the coffee shop. After 5-10 minutes in the coffee shop, I asked if we can go back to my place. When we were there we started kissing I took her clothes off and I finally lost my virginity. I was telling myself, "Is it this easy"!!! It's not easy, but its not too complicated. Im single right now, but I have experienced long term relationships with various women using the method of moving fast. A couple women wanted to marry me as well.

It is universal. Any women who hasnt succumb to religious brainwashing will have sex with a guy on the first date. Even women who set rules for themselves. You just have to be smooth and move fast. If they find Mr. Right or their dream guy, if that dream guy makes a move, she wont say "I am a woman with morals and standards, so I am going to continue to play this game". She wont let that man get away. She will have sex with him. There are always exceptions to the rules.
Again, you can't paint all women this way (despite the fact that dating has changed nowadays). Like you said, there are exceptions, and each woman prefers different things.

However, I've mentioned this before, but you aren't entirely wrong.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:50 PM

3,137 posts, read 2,705,084 times
Quote:
Apparently he already did, but you essentially summed up what I have been trying to tell many men around my circle. The minute she says "friends" run away.
Yeah, I told my nephew this when he was 12 years old. I made sure that he knew. I plan to tell my son this also when he gets older.

Old 11-01-2016, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post

That's some friend.
By the way that friend of mine recently got married last year to a woman he met at a holiday party. He told me he that he followed my advice by moving fast and had sex with her the same night they met. A year later they are married. Sex is the ultimate connection. He could have taken her on a bunch of dates, having that woman find a flaw so she can find a reason to reject him. Instead, they continued to see each other, have sex and their connection was building to the point that they are now married.

If you want a committed relationship you have to gamble and take risks. If youre not having sex, youre not taking that necessary risk in order to be in a relationship.

Old 11-01-2016, 09:15 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,226,222 times
Quote:
Why wouldn't you want to be intimate with a man after seeing him 5-6 times!!!!! What more do you need?
I can only speak for myself, but when I was in the dating scene, my "timeline" was based primarily on whether or not I was sure that a potential partner want to have sex with me, not just a willing female. I had no sexual hang ups, or set number of dates, or any kind of religious training influencing it. Sometimes I knew it very quickly, but other times I didn't and at that point one or both of us lost interest anyway.

Quote:
Dating is the same way. If you don't move fast she will find the stupidest excuse to avoid having sex. The more you take her out, the less of a chance you have of having sex with her. You risk another man sweeping her off her feet if you don't have sex with her fast. It's normal and it's also science. Do not listen to these prudes
And this illustrates it quite nicely. Someone who is looking to strategize his way into bed wouldn't have been someone I'd be interested in going to bed with. If I was seeing someone, even in the early stages my focus was on him and evaluating him as a person and potential mate; I wasn't distracted by shiny objects or some other man swooping in. Again, just me and my humble opinion.

ETA: but in all fairness to the OP's predicament, I wouldn't take me 5 or 6 dates to figure it out.

Last edited by Ginge McFantaPants; 11-01-2016 at 09:26 PM..

Old 11-01-2016, 09:36 PM

[quote=Ms.Mathlete;46032364]I can only speak for myself, but when I was in the dating scene, my "timeline" was based primarily on whether or not I was sure that a potential partner want to have sex with me, not just a willing female. I had no sexual hang ups, or set number of dates, or any kind of religious training influencing it. Sometimes I knew it very quickly, but other times I didn't and at that point one or both of us lost interest anyway.[\QUOTE]

Compared to other women on this board bashing me at least you're honest. As stated sometimes you knew quickly if you saw yourself having sex with the guy. If you didnt as you pointed out more times than not nothing happened.

Guys, women either want to have sex with you or there is ambiguity. If there is ambiguity chances are nothing is going to happen. There is nothing you can do to really change her mind unless you tell her you are a multi millionaire, but then you will just be dating a woman who likes you for the money you have. Usually it is within minutes upon meeting them. It is strictly up to you when you decide to make that move,(most women are not going to escalate, they may give cues but they arent likely to make the first move). You dont want be courting a woman who is ambiguous.

Old 11-01-2016, 09:42 PM

37,589 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpt10 View Post
So you are saying that I should be a weak beta that follows and kisses the footsteps of the female I am dating? Bow down to her wishes? Good grief
Beta schmeta. Stop with the stupid useless PUA terminology. Just be a decent and respectful man. If that is too hard, you don't need to worry about girls - you have bigger problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships